"Rate My Supercoach Finals Team" Final Round

Started by Jackross10, September 22, 2013, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Quote from: GCSkiwi on September 24, 2013, 03:17:00 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on September 24, 2013, 11:41:14 AM
;)
Love your outside chances GCS, reckon one of them should get the nod and play for triple points. Selection options are pretty restricted this week so the only real POD will be (C) and (VC) choices.    :)

Don't know if I quite  have the balls to triple up on one of them, but I'm now leaning towards a Pav VC with either Mitch or Barlow C (probably Mitch)

With Crowley lingering around and more than certain to go to Sam Mitchell are you taking the risk or are you thinking that he's good enough to smash his tag? He's pretty good at breaking them, but not smashing them. Scored 83 earlier on this year playing on him, so not so sure he'll go big and score captain material. Could work if he did well though, for sure.

Vinny

Still going strong havent looked back at my team since making it.  8) Gut decisions.

Marstar

Burgoyne Guerra Stratton
Mitch (C) Hodge (V) Sewell Sutcliffe
Sandi
Gunston Puopolo Breust

Go the Hawks !!

GCSkiwi

Quote from: _wato on September 24, 2013, 05:10:17 PM
With Crowley lingering around and more than certain to go to Sam Mitchell are you taking the risk or are you thinking that he's good enough to smash his tag? He's pretty good at breaking them, but not smashing them. Scored 83 earlier on this year playing on him, so not so sure he'll go big and score captain material. Could work if he did well though, for sure.

Yeah I thought about that, and I'm strongly considering having Fyfe instead of Mitchell - giving me an all freo midfield!! Fyfe and Barlow both scored around the 115 mark against freo earlier this year, I'm wondering if theres a chance Crowley would go to Hodge? But yeah Mitchell probably most likely target... We'll see...

T Dog

Just send him to Buddy and be done with it...could be a great fight.. ::)

Nige

Burgoyne, Guerra, Spurr
Smitchell, S.Hill, Hodge, Sutcliffe
Sandi
Pav, Poppy, Balla.

T Dog

Burgoyne, D Pearce ( vc) , Stratton
Mundy (c) , Sewell, Mzungu, Crowley
Sandilands
Gunston, Pav, Puopolo

fight fight fight.. 8)

GCSkiwi

Need a couple of suggestions please boys and girls! The team as it stands is:

Burgoyne Guerra Stratton
Smitchell, Barlow, Crowley, Sutcliffe
Sandi
Gunston, Pav, Breust

15k left over.

Now, Breust vs Hale - basically the same price, Hale has 115 in both his finals games so far... not a bad effort really!
Smitchell - good chance Crowley will go to him. Options of Hodge, Fyfe and Mundy spring to mind - that and I'm not totally sold on Barlow as well, hasn't been that prolific so far I just figure he's due a good game and the GF might require him to lift a peg or two.

So, Breust or Hale, and which two of Barlow, Mundy, Fyfe, Smitchell and Hodge?

Sabretooth Tigers

::) ???
After so many team changes this week I reckon that the $5000 salary cap I have left will go to providing a satisfactory Grand Final Bar for the fellow couch potatoes watching it at my place.  :)
The current side

S Burgoyne   B Guerra   Z Dawson

N Fyfe (C)   B Sewell   M Barlow   C Suttcliffe

Sandilands (VC)

J Gunston   C Rioli   P Puopolo

Have made the midfield my weakest line intentionally as I think it is the weakest of the lines availlable. Best of luck all.    ;)

Vinny

Still haven't looked at my team, been 5 days now! :P

Forgot all my players. I dunno if I have a C and VC

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Vinny google   NAB AFL Finals Fantasy Competition and have a go at picking 8 players looking for top score and $3000.
Cheers and best of British.   ;)

Bones Bombers

Hope I've got it rit this Tim!

Burgoyne, Guerra, Stratton
Fyfe(c), Barlow(vc), Crowley, Suttcliff
Sandilands
Gunston, Hale, Pavlich

Go Freo!

( Bombers supporter can't back the bloody Hawks for a premiership)