Main Menu

Aus v SA

Started by Cicjose, October 14, 2011, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

I actually just use baggygreen.com.au to check scores...

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 09, 2011, 09:10:43 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 09, 2011, 09:07:38 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 09, 2011, 08:59:11 PM
I hope the rain stops but there is no guarantee Aus will win. I think it will be a close match.
You got your wish, covers off.
Not sure how you get your cricket news Torpy, but this site is pretty good:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/
You are joking right?
That site is what every cricket fan uses. Its not like its small or anything :P.
Meh, just in case he hadn't seen it. Nothing wrong with being safe.

Torpedo10

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 09, 2011, 09:10:43 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 09, 2011, 09:07:38 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 09, 2011, 08:59:11 PM
I hope the rain stops but there is no guarantee Aus will win. I think it will be a close match.
You got your wish, covers off.
Not sure how you get your cricket news Torpy, but this site is pretty good:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/
You are joking right?
That site is what every cricket fan uses. Its not like its small or anything :P.
Cricinfo is the site I always use but thanks for telling me about it anyway PB :D. I'm looking forward to a close match. :)

PowerBug

Who will be the three seamers?? We already know that Lyon is the predicted spinner. Who gets the three spots??

And to add to that, you gotta bowl first, don't you??

bomberboy0618

ITS STARTING SOON! WOOHOO!

PowerBug

Smith (Graeme) marches out in the lovely South African blazer, and Clarke joins him for the toss. Both sides have uncannily similar blazers, and play an uncannily similar brand of cricket. Here we go, the coin is about to spin. South Africa win the toss and bowl first.

oh no.

bomberboy0618

I am this close to throwing my digital radio into a wall. Grandstand keeps playing some looped crap when the toss just happened. >:(

Voldemort

South Africa team
GC Smith*, HM Amla, JH Kallis, JA Rudolph, VD Philander, AG Prince, MV Boucher†, Imran Tahir, DW Steyn, M Morkel, AB de Villiers

Australia team
SR Watson, PJ Hughes, RT Ponting, MJ Clarke*, SE Marsh, MEK Hussey, BJ Haddin†, MG Johnson, PM Siddle, NM Lyon, RJ Harris

bomberboy0618

STUPID DIGITAL RADIO!

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 09, 2011, 09:47:47 PM
I am this close to throwing my digital radio into a wall. Grandstand keeps playing some looped crap when the toss just happened. >:(
Finally my digital radio has a use. I completely forgot BB, back to Barry Radio then.

Quote from: Voldemort on November 09, 2011, 09:52:39 PM
   South Africa team
GC Smith*, HM Amla, JH Kallis, JA Rudolph, VD Philander, AG Prince, MV Boucher†, Imran Tahir, DW Steyn, M Morkel, AB de Villiers

Australia team
SR Watson, PJ Hughes, RT Ponting, MJ Clarke*, SE Marsh, MEK Hussey, BJ Haddin†, MG Johnson, PM Siddle, NM Lyon, RJ Harris
If this is the Batting order for Aus, it's an interesting one. I would have Hussey higher than six, but that's what happens when you play well :D
For South Africa, is Philander a bowler or Batter?? If batter then they have an exta batsman compared to the Aussies. And good to see de Villiers back :)

Michael Clarke:
Quote"No surprise in losing the toss again! But we wanted to bat, so happy with the result. We had a great game in Potch, and looking forward to this. Hard luck to the guys missing out, but I think we have got our XI right."
Perfect replacement for Mr. Ricky. Looks like he'll captain the same and just bat first regardless. Oh wait, Ricky is still the captain, but they just named Clarkey as it coz he's a the crowd fave. :P

Voldemort

Quote from: Voldemort on November 09, 2011, 09:52:39 PM
   South Africa team

Australia team
If this is the Batting order for Aus, it's an interesting one. I would have Hussey higher than six, but that's what happens when you play well :D
For South Africa, is Philander a bowler or Batter?? If batter then they have an exta batsman compared to the Aussies. And good to see de Villiers back :)
[/quote]

Dont believe these are the exact orders and Philander is a new-ball bowler and handy with the bat

bomberboy0618

I doubt it is as DeVilliers isnt an 11.
I wanted Duminy and Ntini to play :'(

PowerBug

Yep, just read that Philander is a NBB (FTP term there ;D) so likely to bat at 8. de Villiers should slip in somewhere in the middle order.

How many wicket in the first 10 overs?? none? 1? 2? 5?

Good news BB, Radio is back up and running :D

bomberboy0618

Hopefully none, but I am thinking 2.

PowerBug

Philander and Steyn take the new ball. Watson and Hughes opening the batting. And i just realised that the cricket is on local radio too >:( I thought i had an extra privelige there. :(