Aussies V Sri Lanka (We were on top haha)

Started by Grazz, September 01, 2011, 07:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on September 01, 2011, 11:20:54 PM
Thanks Powerbug appreciate the link. Just modified the title lol. Gotta say that English Cricket emblem makes me i'll lol.
Thanks again.
I've followed them for a while now, before the Ashes, i go around looking for winners. When i went to Lord's in '09 saw exactly how much England valued their cricket. Plus my favourite players are from England: Collingwood and Yardy.

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2011, 11:23:28 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 01, 2011, 11:20:54 PM
Thanks Powerbug appreciate the link. Just modified the title lol. Gotta say that English Cricket emblem makes me i'll lol.
Thanks again.
I've followed them for a while now, before the Ashes, i go around looking for winners. When i went to Lord's in '09 saw exactly how much England valued their cricket. Plus my favourite players are from England: Collingwood and Yardy.
Yeh they love to beat us as much as we love to beat them, i hope in time we can rival the Barmy Army, good bunch of blokes.
When my dad was alive the conflict at Ashes time was awesome, My mum was an Assie girl and my dad a pom, my brother and i gave him plenty. Wish he could of lived to see them win the Ashes back in the style they did.

Cicjose

Khawaja is the only batsman in Australia who has a technique that we can rely on