Main Menu

Aussies Looking Gone

Started by Alex7089, October 12, 2010, 08:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

In the second test V India we look to be going down :'(
Looked good until Sachin came to the crease, then being 133/5 in our second innings...
When we need North to play well, he can't...Now Paine has to perform with Punter or goodbye...

Hawka

Punter can save us him and t-paines partnership is the key they need to last til stumps and the tail needs to perform

roo boys!

Paine really needs to chip in big time here, then we are back in with a good chance.

Alex7089

Ponting has 50...
You feel like if Ponting goes out anytime soon we are just about stuffed.
It is moments like these that I really really wish Haddin was fit...
Punter becomes the 1st Australian to get past 2000 test runs against India
Not only is Haddin injured Paine seemingly has a bad neck >:(

BratPack

So we're losing in India...what else is new?

CrowsFan

The reason no one is going to the commonwealth games is cos everyone is at the cricket!

Stumps on day 4 and Australia are 202/7. If Australia somehow manage to make it to lunch tomorrow I would like to see them declare and then see if they can bowl out the Indians. I hate seeing teams play for a draw

roo boys!

Yeah same, you either win or go down trying.

Hawka

Hauritz and hilfy are no bunnies with the bat and johnson can hit a bal reckon we could get 75 from the last few wickets

ossie85

Australia need to win, don't worry, they'll have a crack. Ponting's been aggressive even when he doesn't have to be.

Alex7089

We are looking in trouble IMHO.
I mean, Punter is out and Johnson the only real threat to India. HE can make runs, and fast. Hauritz might do OK, we need someone to...

ossie85

Not the runs (which is strange being in India lol) I'm worried about the wickets. 200 ahead is reasonable, need 10 wickets.

Hilf, Johnson need to play well.

Alex7089

Yeah no doubt ossie they need t stand up.

Cruiseon

Looks like there will be a result, could still go either way but their batting lineup is very hard to run through on home soil.

Fireballz

Hawka