Highest weekly score?

Started by igotworms, July 15, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

igotworms

With all the performing premiums this week, I'm seeing some pretty high scores eventuate. Making it all the more important to nail your captaincy option. With the aforementioned, it got me thinking what is the highest weekly score? Does anyone have an idea?
Personally I've seen high 2800s, but read that someone nailed a 3000 once? Thought it might be interesting to hear peoples highest scores and any scenarios surrounding them.
For what its worth, think my highest is 2790 odd..      and I lost!  >:(

Gigantor

I think there were 3000s when Dean Cox got 200+ and everyone had him C

ubeaut

There's gonna be some massive scores.
Personally I'll be lucky to hit my projected 2606 thanks to Hibberd,Crouch and Kelly :(

Torpedo10

Yeah I hit high 2700s a couple years back when I made top 1k.

caluuum

In the grand final 2012 I got ~2700, 50 points behind the top scorer of the round. The worst bit was I had a 70 odd in the forward line and Travis Clokes 160 on the bench

Chrispy75

I think the creator and contributors to this thread should be held responsible for the carnage that occurred today!!

;)

HappyDEZ

2751 & $1000 cash for Josh coach of the Beersy Boys.

igotworms

Quote from: Chrispy75 on July 15, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
I think the creator and contributors to this thread should be held responsible for the carnage that occurred today!!

;)

I may have jinxed it somewhat!! What are you complaining about Chrispy? You're sitting pretty at the top!!!
I'm sitting at 372 overall, but am way too far back to catch you now. Well done mate, keep it up and hope you get the chocolates!
Fortunately for me, the only player that affected me was Gray, I don't have any of the others.  :)
Still have six trades left and a full premium setup. Waiting another week for Macrae then sideways Crouch or Dusty to him!