Previous topic - Next topic

Atto

We got a four-team trade here folks!

Greek Titans gets: Marcus Bontempelli + Jack Martin + Rookie Pick 7
Greek Titans loses: Daniel Hannebery +Lewis Jetta + Rookie Pick 19

Croatian Crushers gets: Daniel Hannebery
Croatian Crushers loses: National Pick 3 + Matthew Pavlich

Serbian Eagles gets: National Pick 3 + Tom T. Lynch + Adam Cooney
Serbian Eagles loses: Josh J. Kennedy +Jared Polec + Josh Bruce + Rookie Pick 13

Swedish Metal gets: Lewis Jetta + Rookie Pick 19 + Matthew Pavlich + Josh J. Kennedy + Jared Polec + Josh Bruce + Rookie Pick 13
Swedish Metal loses: Marcus Bontempelli + Tom T. Lynch + Adam Cooney + Jack Martin + Rookie Pick 7

Hope that's not too confusing for everyone.

Spite/Spinking, LF and nrich102 to confirm.

nrich102

Holz

Reject

Sweden losing way way too much

LF

Seriously finally get someone to trade with us and don't even get to confirm the trade and it's rejected this is bull

elephants

Quote from: LF on November 12, 2014, 11:32:28 AM
Seriously finally get someone to trade with us and don't even get to confirm the trade and it's rejected this is bull

To be honest I wouldn't mind getting a swift answer. Who cares if you haven't confirmed it yet. Better than working on the trade, then waiting all week for a result by which time you've started working on other trades to compliment it.

But hey, thats just me :p

LF

Quote from: elephants on November 12, 2014, 11:36:17 AM
Quote from: LF on November 12, 2014, 11:32:28 AM

To be honest I wouldn't mind getting a swift answer. Who cares if you haven't confirmed it yet. Better than working on the trade, then waiting all week for a result by which time you've started working on other trades to compliment it.

But hey, thats just me :p

I didn't even really know this was happening like this all I knew was we were waiting on someone to confirm they were trading

Spite

I didn't know I was part of a 4 way deal. My part is only between atto and myself?

Hanners + jetta + r19 for bont, Jmart, r7.

The old proven premo with upside for kids with upside conundrum, we needed forwards and youth and bont, Jmart give us that. Losing our captain Hanners is tough but we have some sort of mid depth kinda... If you count Scully :p

Hellopplz

Hanners going to Croatia though so that doesn't work out unless a separate deal altogether now :-X.

LF

Quote from: Spite on November 12, 2014, 03:06:16 PM
I didn't know I was part of a 4 way deal. My part is only between atto and myself?

The old proven premo with upside for kids with upside conundrum, we needed forwards and youth and bont, Jmart give us that. Losing our captain Hanners is tough but we have some sort of mid depth kinda... If you count Scully :p

I didn`t know either just knew Atto was waiting for someone to confirm a trade

Spite

Quote from: LF on November 12, 2014, 03:26:19 PM

Wait how did you think you were getting Hanners? Just like a single trade after I traded with him?

LF

Quote from: Spite on November 12, 2014, 03:31:52 PM
Quote from: LF on November 12, 2014, 03:26:19 PM

Wait how did you think you were getting Hanners? Just like a single trade after I traded with him?

I was offered a few players to pick from after making an offer for a different player and Hanners was one of them yes did not realise the trade was being incorporated into a 4 way deal

Atto

Well, it looks like I need to explain myself.

Firstly, I looked at the four-team trade in the way of what each team gets and loses, all of which I think is fair (I might have lost a bit, but I didn't think it'd be enough to reject the trade) and not the whole trade.

I apologise to the people involved in the trade for not making it clear that you were part of a four-way trade, I thought I did, obviously I didn't.

I'm disappointed that the trade didn't make it through, these people all wanted Bonts and I wanted to be creative in giving everyone (expect one) something other than Bonts rather than one person getting Bonts and the other being disappointed because they didn't get him.

It seems like that there is varying opinion on Bonts between myself and admins, I have never bought into the Bonts hype (to the point where I don't think his goal was that great, I think Eddie's was better and I'm a Port supporter!) whereas the admins think he's something special.

I'm almost at the point at the point of making him untradeable because of this and I really don't want to do that, I don't like letting people down.

kilbluff1985

lol him winning goal of the year doesn't really influence peoples opinion that much it's all the little stuff he does so well as a first year player

LaHug

Quote from: Atto on November 12, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

Firstly, I looked at the four-team trade in the way of what each team gets and loses, all of which I think is fair (I might have lost a bit, but I didn't think it'd be enough to reject the trade) and not the whole trade.

I apologise to the people involved in the trade for not making it clear that you were part of a four-way trade, I thought I did, obviously I didn't.

I'm disappointed that the trade didn't make it through, these people all wanted Bonts and I wanted to be creative in giving everyone (expect one) something other than Bonts rather than one person getting Bonts and the other being disappointed because they didn't get him. Jetta is ok for a forward (although Bonts will be better in a couple of years) but Pav is way too old, JJK isn't much of a fantasy player, and Polec only averaged in the 70s for a mid. From a glance, it looks like you're being brutalised...

That said, as a rebuilding team, I would be ecstatic if I could trade for Bonts and/or Martin and now I'm upset I didn't get in on it.

It seems like that there is varying opinion on Bonts between myself and admins, I have never bought into the Bonts hype (to the point where I don't think his goal was that great, I think Eddie's was better and I'm a Port supporter!) whereas the admins think he's something special.

I'm almost at the point at the point of making him untradeable because of this and I really don't want to do that, I don't like letting people down.

I don't think it's so much that Bonts is untradeable but I see your part of the trade as "almost 19 years old, 70 average forward + potential future superstar in Jack Martin" for close to nothing. both of those players are very potential based, and therefore very tradeable for the right offer, but

Ziplock

Quote from: LaHug on November 12, 2014, 04:02:45 PM
Quote from: Atto on November 12, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

I'm disappointed that the trade didn't make it through, these people all wanted Bonts and I wanted to be creative in giving everyone (expect one) something other than Bonts rather than one person getting Bonts and the other being disappointed because they didn't get him. Jetta is ok for a forward (although Bonts will be better in a couple of years) but Pav is way too old, JJK isn't much of a fantasy player, and Polec only averaged in the 70s for a mid. From a glance, it looks like you're being brutalised...

That said, as a rebuilding team, I would be ecstatic if I could trade for Bonts and/or Martin and now I'm upset I didn't get in on it.

I don't think it's so much that Bonts is untradeable but I see your part of the trade as "almost 19 years old, 70 average forward + potential future superstar in Jack Martin" for close to nothing. both of those players are very potential based, and therefore very tradeable for the right offer, but

I think that's the big issue too

Swedish Metal gets: Lewis Jetta + Rookie Pick 19 + Matthew Pavlich + Josh J. Kennedy + Jared Polec + Josh Bruce + Rookie Pick 13
Swedish Metal loses: Marcus Bontempelli + Tom T. Lynch + Adam Cooney + Jack Martin + Rookie Pick 7

if you call R7 to be worth R13+R19, Cooney to be worth Bruce + Jetta (and the excess of 13+19), then you're left with Martin + Lynch + Bontempelli for Kennedy, Polec and Pavlich. With Pav on his last legs, it's a pretty big lose out in age and talent.