EXV: Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, September 07, 2014, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Great job guys, a really big trade that was a hard one to do for both teams, simply because of what was given up.

Holz gets an absolute superstar and a good pick in the Nat draft, and we get a potential one along with the pick of the best in the Rookie draft........of which there are 4 stand-outs as we see it.

Vinny

Stallions trade: R26, R37, N70, R70.
Metal trade: J.Johannisen

Atto to confirm.

Need to work on my defensive depth as I'm lightest there. That was legitimately one of the quickest deals I've done, too easy, thanks Atto!

Atto

Quote from: Vinny on October 31, 2014, 11:40:08 AM
Stallions trade: R26, R37, N70, R70.
Metal trade: J.Johannisen

Atto to confirm.

Need to work on my defensive depth as I'm lightest there. That was legitimately one of the quickest deals I've done, too easy, thanks Atto!

Confirm! I get picks, I'm happy.

Atto

Eagles trade: Josh J. Kennedy + Josh Bruce + R27
Metal trade: Marcus Bontempelli + Tom T. Lynch

I needed some scoring power (I use that loosely, haha) in my forward line while gaining some young blokes in the process.

nrich to confirm.

nrich102

Confirm.

Lynch is a huge gamble, but I think he has more scoring potential than JJK.  And Bonts  :-* <3

Holz

Quote from: Atto on November 01, 2014, 10:04:38 AM

I needed some scoring power (I use that loosely, haha) in my forward line while gaining some young blokes in the process.

nrich to confirm.

Trade rejected.

Bontempelli shown massive botential and should be F/M.  Tom t lynch has shown he can score and is young. Not even close to the compensation these players deserve.

nrich102

flower. looks like we're back to the drawing board.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on November 01, 2014, 01:06:48 PM
Quote from: Atto on November 01, 2014, 10:04:38 AM

nrich to confirm.

Trade rejected.

Bontempelli shown massive botential and should be F/M.  Tom t lynch has shown he can score and is young. Not even close to the compensation these players deserve.

I dont think this should be rejected.

Bontempelli i doubt will ever be the greatest DT scorer

Hellopplz

Given age and potential (and Bonts as a F/M), Bonts >>> JJK who isn't even that great of a forward scorer (Think 78 to Bonts' 69 this season) :-X.

Holz

Hungary Trade: N28 + N42
Belgium Trade: Jarryd Blair

reason: the picks are quite decent and there probably are good guys to pick up, but i desperately need forwards and blair plays and averaged 70 so thats a huge upgrade for my forward line.

elephants

Hahaha woah woah woah.

You didn't even reply to my PM??

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 01, 2014, 04:12:38 PM
Hahaha woah woah woah.

You didn't even reply to my PM??

its sitting there,

Atto

Valkyries trade: Jasper Pittard + Sam Reid + Rookie Pick 32
Metal trade: Steve Johnson

I lose a star player (likely soon to be somewhat compensated, watch this space!) to increase depth and youth in the defence and forward lines.

Ziplock to confirm.

Ziplock

Quote from: Atto on November 03, 2014, 11:56:10 AM

I lose a star player (likely soon to be somewhat compensated, watch this space!) to increase depth and youth in the defence and forward lines.

Ziplock to confirm.

Accepted :)

We'd like to have another good midfield in our team, Stevie J doesn't really fit metals current direction due to being 32 next year with probably only a handful of premo years left + his tendency to miss games. Metal get a young halfback in pittard and a young B/F in reid + the rookie pick.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on November 03, 2014, 12:15:39 PM
Quote from: Atto on November 03, 2014, 11:56:10 AM

Ziplock to confirm.

Accepted :)

We'd like to have another good midfield in our team, Stevie J doesn't really fit metals current direction due to being 32 next year with probably only a handful of premo years left + his tendency to miss games. Metal get a young halfback in pittard and a young B/F in reid + the rookie pick.

In order to get this trade passed it's been amended to
Valkyries trade: Jasper Pittard + Sam Reid + Rookie Pick 32 + N34

so basically  atto just gets a nat pick to play with :P