EXV: Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, September 07, 2014, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Any idea when we will have trades ruled on Holz? Wanna make Sharrod Wellingham captain asap!

Nails

People told me to read trade rules and I did and it said trades auto accepted - unless the thread I read (which had been posted for this trade period it seemed) hadn't been updated properly.

Holz

Posting trades on the opening post when I get on a comp. Most go auto green but those that aren't are under review.

LF

Croatian Crushers give Nathan Fyfe + Cyril Rioli
Iceland Polar Bears give Robbie Gray + James Frawley

Reasons: Our forward line is pretty poor and depth not so good either and having and injury prone Cyril who admittedly does score well when fit there doesn`t help us much and trading Fyfe shouldn`t hurt our midfield too much but Gray down at F1 should score just as well as Fyfe.Frawley we just needed another defender we can start after having Waters and to some extend Gilbert sitting on the bench all season injured and also because of this Waters has been traded and Frawley can effectively replace him.

Thank you to everyone that put offers in but we had to tread carefully with what we did and this trade helps the team the best

elephants

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LF on September 18, 2014, 02:57:07 PM
Croatian Crushers give Nathan Fyfe + Cyril Rioli
Iceland Polar Bears give Robbie Gray + James Frawley

Reasons: Our forward line is pretty poor and depth not so good either and having and injury prone Cyril who admittedly does score well when fit there doesn`t help us much and trading Fyfe shouldn`t hurt our midfield too much but Gray down at F1 should score just as well as Fyfe.Frawley we just needed another defender we can start after having Waters and to some extend Gilbert sitting on the bench all season injured and also because of this Waters has been traded and Frawley can effectively replace him.

Thank you to everyone that put offers in but we had to tread carefully with what we did and this trade helps the team the best

I accept the deal. Certainly giving up a top forward in Gray is tough after he helped Iceland so much this season but was his breakout. Trading him out for a consistent midfield gun in Fyfe which is badly needed at Iceland so had to pounce! Also Fawley was good this season but usually only when he played up forward. I can't risk it on him and getting Rioli eases the pain of losing Gray but risky with his injuries. But hey, so was Gray!

JBs-Hawks

England give: Johannison + n23 + r35

Sweden give: D. Swan

Nails

elephants

Gotta admire your commitment to the cause Nails haha

Memphistopheles

England building a nice team for next season.

#WatchTheLionsRoar

nrich102

Hungary Give: ND Pick 31
Serbia Gives: Andrew Boston

Holz

Quote from: nrich102 on September 19, 2014, 05:56:17 PM
Hungary Give: ND Pick 31
Serbia Gives: Andrew Boston

confirmed.

Boston is one of my guys, have faith in him really hope he cracks into the GC side

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on September 19, 2014, 03:31:19 PM
Gotta admire your commitment to the cause Nails haha
He has a man-crush on Johans, so knew he'd take him here as pretty sure he's trying to get him in all his XV teams :P.

Nice trade JB, certainly helps for the Premiership push :o.

Vinny

Stallions give: R7
Metal give: N.Riewoldt + R37

Nailsydogdog to confirm.

elephants