EXV: Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, September 07, 2014, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Hippos give: Michael Johnson
Stallions give: Dunn + N42

Risky but MJ is proven and if he gets fit could help us despite being old.

Holz to confirm.

Holz

Quote from: Vinny on September 17, 2014, 05:38:29 PM
Serbia give: Michael Johnson
Dunn give: Dunn + N42

Risky but MJ is proven and if he gets fit could help us despite being old.

Holz to confirm.

hmm replace Serbia with Hungary and Dunn with Spain and its confirmed

Dunn 2.5 years younger and the pick will likely get someone ill delist but taking punts.

Nige

Storm give: Brendan Whitecross
Titans give: R33

Don't need WhiteX and I'm not willing to be patient with his injury history since our defensive stocks are better than I thought anyway plus with the rookie draft full of decent picks, I'll get somebody I actually want on my list.

Spite/Spink to confirm.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on September 17, 2014, 05:49:40 PM
Storm give: Brendan Whitecross
Titans give: R33

Don't need WhiteX and I'm not willing to be patient with his injury history since our defensive stocks are better than I thought anyway plus with the rookie draft full of decent picks, I'll get somebody I actually want on my list.

Spite/Spink to confirm.

Confirm.

We don't have many players outside our starting XV worth anything so trading a pick for a player is the only way we can bring new players to our club. Happy to have WhiteX to help bolster our backs (or forward if he ever plays there) since we have no depth in those two areas.

Nige

Storm give: Garrick Ibbotson + Kade Kolodjashnij
Wolves give: Michael Walters, Matt McDonough + N26

Our defense is better than I first thought and so Ibbo was on the table. KK was in that 'would prefer to keep but could be persuaded' category. Walters is a guy that Jay and I rate highly and seems to be only improving, McDonough needs to find his place in the Tiges 22 but should be worth it when he does and is a chance of F/D DPP and N26 should get me a decent kid since I know my drafts.

Scrads to confirm.

Scrads

Quote from: Nige on September 17, 2014, 06:11:12 PM
Storm give: Garrick Ibbotson + Kade Kolodjashnij
Wolves give: Michael Walters, Matt McDonough + N26

Our defense is better than I first thought and so Ibbo was on the table. KK was in that 'would prefer to keep but could be persuaded' category. Walters is a guy that Jay and I rate highly and seems to be only improving, McDonough needs to find his place in the Tiges 22 but should be worth it when he does and is a chance of F/D DPP and N26 should get me a decent kid since I know my drafts.

Scrads to confirm.

Confirmed.

Sup defenders :)

Vinny

Spanish Stallions give: B.McGlynn
Macedonian Wolves give: A.Walker + R24

Needed a defender bad, thanks for your services Benny, been awesome!

Scrads to confirm.

Scrads

Quote from: Vinny on September 17, 2014, 06:51:26 PM
Spanish Stallions give: B.McGlynn
Macedonian Wolves give: A.Walker + R24

Needed a defender bad, thanks for your services Benny, been awesome!

Scrads to confirm.

Confirmed!

The F.A.R.K.

LE (fark) trades r25 + n55
Nigey trades Wellingham and Blair

Nigey to confirm

Nige

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on September 17, 2014, 09:55:14 PM
LE (fark) trades r25 + n55
Nigey trades Wellingham and Blair

Nigey to confirm
Confirmed.

Happy with the look of our forward line if our Walters trade goes through as it would be Walters, Dahl, Mayes, Matera (Ballantyne, Gordon) so Blair can be moved and R25 is of equal value. Welly is a bit meh and so N55 will probably get a kid better than him.  :P

Vinny

Stallions give: J.Billings + P.Karnezis + N12 + R24
Titans give: D.Zorko

Spite to confirm.

Spite

Quote from: Vinny on September 17, 2014, 10:16:41 PM
Stallions give: J.Billings + P.Karnezis + N12 + R24
Titans give: D.Zorko

Spite to confirm.

Confirmed.

We needed more forwards so traded one for two. Still can't field a team in the forwards yet but we are a step closer. Zorko finished the year with 3 of the last 5 games above 130 which is exceptional for a forward so a young talented kid and some picks to even it out seemed fair

LaHug

Bison give: P. Duffield + S. Jacobs + N36
Bashers give: A. Fasolo + B. Grundy + N11 + N23

ele to confirm

Reasons: We're blowing things up and want youth. Both players are young. Upgraded draft picks. Etc. etc.

elephants

Quote from: LaHug on September 18, 2014, 01:52:42 AM
Bison give: P. Duffield + S. Jacobs + N36
Bashers give: A. Fasolo + B. Grundy + N11 + N23

ele to confirm

Reasons: We're blowing things up and want youth. Both players are young. Upgraded draft picks. Etc. etc.

Confirmed, we're giving up plenty of youth + high draft picks but this aids our quest toward a premiership!

Holz

Will be very interesting up the top. Looks Like there will be 3-4 clearly strong teams that want the cup and should break away from the pack. However going old to do so , so teams stockpilling young guns might rise soon.