EXV: Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, September 07, 2014, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on September 08, 2014, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 08, 2014, 06:54:20 PM
There is no rejections unless complaints...

IDK what you think is wrong with it?
Yeah I don`t think that is how it`s working this year Nails
Yeah, people are complaining more this season :P.

Don't forget only a max of 6 player movements per trade period, which I think many have used up a bit of :P.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on September 08, 2014, 09:01:36 PM
Haha, knew it was a matter of time before you would secure Lester again Holz :p

I took Gibbs pick 5 of the original draft way back in 2011. He isnt quite the 107 defender I paid for him but still wanted him. Lester just picked up the rookie of the year at Serbia got to get my boy back.

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on September 08, 2014, 04:38:29 PM
Nearing on two years, do u even read m8?

Idc anyway, people obviously just scared of the Bashers trading to fill their needs.
Whitecross played in the finals last year, so not really nearing on two years LE ;) September 20 last year to be exact :)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Vinny on September 08, 2014, 09:25:29 AM
Stallions Give: J.Newnes + N28
Lions Give: S.Lycett + R7

JB to confirm.

We wanted a ruckmen to back up Naitanui and Lycett is the actual back-up for Naitanui so it's great to get him. We had to give Newnes who has shown plenty of promise in his second year, especially in the back half of 2014 where he has averaged above 85. There is also talk of him getting D/M as he has been playing off half-back. The exchange of picks balances the deal out.

Confirm

Spinking

Titans give: Jackson Trengove (Power)

Hippos give: N45

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on September 15, 2014, 09:19:44 PM
Titans give: Jackson Trengove (Power)

Hippos give: N45

deal:

Trengove is nothing special but he plays and thats more than I can say for most of my backline. Better than an OOP so happy to add him to my port backline.

Oshea Hombsch Trengove

Holz

Hungary Trade: Marcus Bontempelli + Jack Martin
Sweden Trade: Luke Parker.

both guys I rate massively and should both get DPP but Parker is Solid and I need solid players. Could turn out to be a big loss if both players live up to their potential but thats the risk I have to take.

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on September 15, 2014, 11:30:00 PM
Hungary Trade: Marcus Bontempelli + Jack Martin
Sweden Trade: Luke Parker.

both guys I rate massively and should both get DPP but Parker is Solid and I need solid players. Could turn out to be a big loss if both players live up to their potential but thats the risk I have to take.

Confirmed.

Obviously risking a potential future Gary Ablett for hopefully what will be 2 stars. But they could both turn out to be Daniel Rich 2.0 and never turn into true guns. Hopefully they live up to their potential, but it's a huge risk.

Holz

ATTENTION: :P

note after some discussion the rule of no more than 6 players moved per trade period has been removed. The rule of only 10 movements in the first 2 trade period is still in force and will be set in stone.

the though process was people have just been locking in trades for the second period anyway and if you use your 10 movements too fast and unexpected stuff in the draft happens than that's the coaches choice.

Holz

Hungary trade: Joe Daniher + Tom Boyd
England trade: Matt Wright + Michael Hurley.

reason: Again my guys both have potential and even though KPP they could turn into solid scoring players down the road. However Hurley and Wright are more proven. Some worry about wright tagging and hurley getting moved all over the place. But both should play and average more than 70 so that makes my squad.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holzman on September 16, 2014, 06:08:34 PM

reason: Again my guys both have potential and even though KPP they could turn into solid scoring players down the road. However Hurley and Wright are more proven. Some worry about wright tagging and hurley getting moved all over the place. But both should play and average more than 70 so that makes my squad.

Confirmed. Hoping Daniher can take a step towards premium next year and theb Boyd can follow him in a year or two. Both will be forwards for their careers so we wont have to worry about DPP changes. Both could also gain ruck status.

Holz

Hungary trade: Cale Hooker
Hungary receive: Josh Jenkins + Mitch Clark
Norway trade: Mitch Clark
Norway receive: Rookie 11
Belgium trade: Josh Jenkins + Rookie 11
Belgium receive: Cale Hooker

reason: forward line is terrible so JJ should at least play and Mitch Clark im taking a huge punt on.

LF

Quote from: Holzman on September 16, 2014, 06:40:39 PM
Hungary trade: Cale Hooker
Hungary receive: Josh Jenkins + Mitch Clark
Norway trade: Mitch Clark
Norway receive: Rookie 11
Belgium trade: Josh Jenkins + Rookie 11
Belgium receive: Cale Hooker

reason: forward line is terrible so JJ should at least play and Mitch Clark im taking a huge punt on.

Confirm

elephants

Yeah we confirm too, big risk, big reward here for us. Hooker could go on and become a premium defender like he proved he could in the first half of the season. Alternatively he could spit out spud like key defender numbers in the 50s.

Big risk but we needed a D4/depth down back!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 16, 2014, 06:17:32 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 16, 2014, 06:08:34 PM

Confirmed. Hoping Daniher can take a step towards premium next year and theb Boyd can follow him in a year or two. Both will be forwards for their careers so we wont have to worry about DPP changes. Both could also gain ruck status.

:)