Team Hamstring

Started by Mat0369, April 04, 2015, 05:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

I did a bye breakdown quickly last night, round 13 guys are probably the ones to bring in. I might have to look at who I can afford and potential downgrades. Boston and Hamling could be good for cash in the next couple of rounds.

Mat0369

I ended up going Boston for de Goey (feels like a waste after I only brought in de Goey a couple weeks back) and Rocky to Ebert. It won't effect my bye structure and has given me a chunk of change for next week. I can then bring in Hamling post byes if I need too and Brooksby next week for cash. I could have used Krak for the same purpose but if de Goey is out or the worse yet the sub (will result in losing cash) it works out the same and I still keep the DPP for the time being

I have coverage on every line by doing this as well. I am playing Gray in the forward line and Hogan on the bench to do this. I also brought Saad into the middle and put the E on Boston.

Mat0369

So I am getting slightly pro-active here, I am thinking of dumping Bellcho regardless next week for Martin.

T Dog

Mat0369

I have been planning that trade for a while just haven't had the cash to bring Martin in. If I do make the trade it leaves me with basically no cash and a few useless downgrade options.

Mat0369

I am looking at bringing in one of Smith, Mitchell or Beams. I am leaning towards Smith.

So the three trades

Saad>Smith
Brown>Hamling
Clark>Dale

It will give me enough cash to do Hogan>Armo but I lost my DPP connection. I need to figure out how to do that next week.

It will leave me with a team of (guys in red not playing this round, green questionable)

Hodge, Simmo, Shaw, Taylor, McIntosh, Ibbo, Hamling, McKenzie
Steven, Pendles, Hepp, Lewis, I. Smith, Ebert, Cripps, Dumont, Boston, Amon, Stretch
Goldy, Martin, Read
Swan, Mitchell, Martin, Dahl, Motlop, Gray, Hogan, Dale

If all those guys play I will have 21, I think 20 for this week is more realistic. I will have 9 trades and 273k to try and complete three upgrades (Armo, Enright, Sidebottom/Hanners)

Mat0369

Out

Hogan
Dumont/Amon

In

Armo
Steele

I need Steele for DPP purposes to be able to trade in Hogan for Armo

I want to dump KMac but not sure who too and the guys I like are out of my price range.

My team before trades next week will look like this

Hodge, Shaw, Simmo, Ibbo, Taylor, McIntosh, Brown, Hamling
Steven, Armo, Lewis, Pendles, Hepp, I. Smith, Ebert, Cripps, Boston, Dumont/Amon, Stretch
Martin, Goldy, Read
Gray, Swan, Dahl, Tom Mitchell, Martin, Motlop, Steele, Dale

7 trades and 155k.

Mat0369

I have gone Armo and Lambert in for Dumont and Hoges. Still considering McIntosh to Enright

Mat0369

I was just looking at the achievements part of my league page.

There are some interesting ones there. I have managed to rank between 2nd and 10th in my state once, between 2nd and 10th for my supporter group once and have the top score for my supporter group once.