PA's efforts - Dec 23 edit

Started by pommyadam, December 16, 2014, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pommyadam

EDITED Dec 23 (upon release of prices and DPPs)

Def: Hodge, Hibberd, Hurn, R Henderson, Waters, Whitecross (N Brown, Goddard)
Mid: Pendlebury, Jelwood, Redden, A Swallow, Scooter, Rich, Van Berlo, Heeney (Laverde, C Smith, Neal-Bullen)
Ruck: Minson, Leuenberger (Kreuzer)
Fwd: D Smith, Swan, Mayne, TT Lynch, B Reid, Clark (Hogan, J Steele)
Cash: 143.7k

R.Griffen

DEF- To me this seems like an AFL Fantasy team having Whitecross, Waters and Ibbotson a very risky move with limited trades.

Mid- Lots of Midpriced players and a few interesting picks. Hannebery isn't really a dream team player, uses the ball well but doesn't accumulate it due to being tagged and very inconsistent

Rucks: Any Reason to pick Minson? If you are looking for a ruckman in a limited trades game look to Lobbe/Jacobs/Goldy they don't seem to miss matches very often

Fwd: Walters missed most of this season I think if anyone will be given more mid time I'd pick him over Mayne. Petterd is great Pod but isn't a known scorer. With the likes of Swan, BJ, Deledio I'd be starting with one of them.

1. Whitecross seems to be liked by Clarkson so I'd be moving Ibbotson on to a rookie like Ben Reid if he's named round 1
2. I think it's a waste having guys like Dusty to be the link between fwd/mid that's why it's mainly done with rookies
3. The forwardline could be very hit and miss Wingard hopefully should improve but the 4 premiums/midpriced players can all be inconsistent

Good attempt I like the picks of Smith, Redden don't worry about rookie picks just put a place holder their and wait till the teams are named.