Main Menu

Recent posts

Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Watchlist - 2024 Editi...
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 02:09:40 PM
Other option is I go Salem and his -18 BE at 345k instead of Clark and play the stock market. I would have 195k, 13 trades and 2 'upgrades' (I see myself doing a bunch of sideways moves) remaining. I could almost finish my team off going Brown to Dawson, Adams to Gulden and Clohesy to Fisher. That gives me 10 trades and I can look to sideways Salem out around his bye in a couple weeks which is also tempting.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Watchlist - 2024 Editi...
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 01:53:27 PM
I can hold Adams this week because of his bye, he won't change in price and it takes the risk out of Wilson scoring terribly and not being able to afford Fisher next week. If Brown loses cash I think he maybe drop 20 to 30k hopefully which still makes my trades next week an option.

I've been eyeing Clark off since Round 3 and haven't pulled the trigger. He has a good bye week and unless I go cheap he is one of the better more bye friendly options.

I'm not really fussed missing out on Harrison and McAuliffe. I'd rather grab Freijah of the 3 and then Dawson is the one I am looking at next week
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Arbels Aces 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 01:45:01 PM
That would leave you 12 trades, 2 upgrades and a crap ton of cash gen to finish the team off in around 4 trades. I like the moves, you'll have enough trades to sideways Boak out post the byes if needed. It is going to be wet in Adelaide tonight, but I feel Carlton do give up points to players on the wing so Boak could easily score 90+ against them.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Colliwobblers 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 01:40:09 PM
Meek is the last trade I would make, he seems to be scoring just as well as the top line guys at the moment and I wouldn't rush him out. Prioritise your other lines and finishing them off
I saw Boak on 360 said his body is never the issue and he looks great to be fair, might cop rests but why if he doesn't need them, he's super tempting.

Should Adams go this week? Or you need him for the other byes?

May a good call. Clark is a gun.

You skip the two 200k rookie options but I think Angwin next week or week after could be the better call anyway.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Arbels Aces 2024
Last post by arbel - Today at 12:21:29 PM
So a few decisions to make ... Unfortunately the Sweet cash gen is likely over but I can sit on him for this week.

Have new thoughts of going Wilson, Clohesy and Darcy to Houston, Boak and Livingstone.
Next week can do Richards to Dawson Possibly Sweet out and Livingstone to ruck but not desperate.
Could do that the week after and possibly get Jackson. It'll be the last bye round that have decisions to make.

Only catch is will have to pull the trigger on that now as port play tonight.

Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Colliwobblers 2024
Last post by Colliwobblers - Today at 12:12:36 PM
I'm tempted to skip harrison for Angwin who's probably better and definitely better for the byes. That would allow going early on dawson and getting angwin next week.

I'm not convinced by Marshall or English but who else? Kinda have to back those top liners in (but understand your point/frustration to date).

If Meek out this week then the ruck trade gets brought forward.

Clark is a risk down back over the houston sicily types, but a small one with a very low break even and a growing ceiling. And I think I'll enjoy watching Freo games with Ryan and Clark pigging it up down back. Clark does get tagged/stopped.
Players & Trades in SC / Re: Ins and Outs
Last post by arbel - Today at 12:02:31 PM
Yep that definitely hurt missing those 2 games
World XVs / Re: WXV Round 12: Surely Not S...
Last post by GoLions - Today at 11:00:17 AM
Kate

D: Hairy Cheezels (VC), Daniel Andrews, Trent Rivers, Mitch Duncan
M: Chadley Warner (C), Scott Pendlebury, Beijing Acres, Tanner Bruhn
R: Toby Nankervis
F: Tom Papsmear, Gryan Miers, Jack Graham, Lachie Schultz
U: Jaeger O'Meara, Ivan Soldo

E: Luke McDonald, Isaac Quaynor, Ollie Dempsey, Samson Ryan, Judd McVee, Mabior Chol, Ed Allen, Jack Hayes
World XVs / Re: WXV Round 12: Surely Not S...
Last post by kilblufftwo - Today at 08:30:26 AM