Office pride and Bragging rights.

Started by ivolve, August 24, 2015, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivolve

Hi guys, Need some pearls of wisdom from the senior experts out there.

I'm in the GF in our work comp and have 1 trade left and think I'm out matched.
I have $85000 left and have a few players letting me down.

Higgins/Newnes/Neale/Maric and Ziebell.

Who is the most needed upgrade, and who to?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Gambino

Hey ivolve,

It would really help if you could tell us the rest of your team.

Out of those options Maric and Ziebell have been in the worst form. It's a tough decision between the 2 but I would upgrade Ziebell as Maric will be up against an inexperienced ruckman this week against Essendon.

fanTCfool

Would have said Maric, but he is up against the Bombers this week, so should go large.
Higgins still appears to be under a slight injury cloud, so I'd be tempted to trade him, but stay tuned for later in the week.
Zieball averaging 100 in his last 5, and had the week off, so would be holding him.

Spite

It also depends on your opponents team. Obviously if you think you're cooked then you may want to open up another differential if your opponent has any of those players mentioned above too

ivolve

Quote from: Gambino on August 24, 2015, 11:10:45 PM
Hey ivolve,

It would really help if you could tell us the rest of your team.

Out of those options Maric and Ziebell have been in the worst form. It's a tough decision between the 2 but I would upgrade Ziebell as Maric will be up against an inexperienced ruckman this week against Essendon.

Def: Shaw Houli Higgins Newnes Laird Hurley
Mid: Pendles Danger Priddis Fyfe Neale Lewis Sloane Rocky
Ruck: Goldy Maric
Fwd: Martin Swan Gray Dahlhaus Ziebell Bennell

Cheers guys, we match up pretty similar across the park except the guys I've listed.
The thoughts on keeping Maric against bombers is smart, and not enough cash for a significant upgrade.

Was thinking Neale to Guthrie/Kennedy or Hall via DPP? Kennedy is rolled gold promo but Guthrie and Hall are in great form?

Appreciate the feedback.