Mid-Season Poll Thread - Trade Period - AXVII SC Coaches only please

Started by Jukes, May 17, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

So the first of our polls - a mid-season trading period, to be run over the multi-bye rounds (11, 12, 13). Teams can make as many trades as they want of players and picks, but with two limitations:
1) all trades must be equal in amounts of players/picks traded - 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3, etc.
2) all teams must come out of the trade period with a first round selection (to avoid teams chucking it all in for the 2017 flag).

Basic yes or no answer will suffice!

fanTCfool

Isn't there an issue that non-Americas SC coaches can vote in this poll? Or is that the idea?

Jukes

Quote from: fanTCfool on May 17, 2017, 11:07:00 PM
Isn't there an issue that non-Americas SC coaches can vote in this poll? Or is that the idea?

I'm fairly certain nobody would be petty/stupid enough to come in and interrupt our polls aha

SydneyRox

so full picks and players..... hmm sounds interesting.... think it could be worth while

nas

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 18, 2017, 10:11:40 AM
so full picks and players..... hmm sounds interesting.... think it could be worth while

Yep, agree.

Nige

Sorry, but I'm not a fan. It's not that realistic in the alignment to actual AFL. I also think it's too easily abused in a variety of different ways, especially with the varying activity levels of coaches in this comp.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on May 18, 2017, 10:27:49 AM
Sorry, but I'm not a fan. It's not that realistic in the alignment to actual AFL. I also think it's too easily abused in a variety of different ways, especially with the varying activity levels of coaches in this comp.

kind of why i like this comp not afraid to do things differently if it sounds better

powersuperkents

hahaha we will know if the amount of votes exceeds the number of coaches

fanTCfool

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 18, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

But who's voted? Just because you have the right number of votes doesn't mean it is the right people.

powersuperkents

Quote from: fanTCfool on May 18, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

But who's voted? Just because you have the right number of votes doesn't mean it is the right people.
First come, first served hahaha  :P

haha I'm sure that if a coach didn't vote and there were 12 votes they would raise the issue - I agree though, we should at least comment after voting

nas

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 18, 2017, 10:54:41 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on May 18, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

First come, first served hahaha  :P

haha I'm sure that if a coach didn't vote and there were 12 votes they would raise the issue - I agree though, we should at least comment after voting

Voted in both