Finals Team Lodgements

Started by Ringo, August 26, 2013, 01:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

With no bonuses or Home Ground Advantage I am happy to announce the finals results as follows"

Winchester Werewolves 25.13.163 defeated Hebden Bridge Hedhehogs 24.18.162
The werewolves were hampered by a few late outs which allowed the Hedgehogs back into the game. However the Werewolves steadied and remained firm just holding out the fast finishing Hegehogs. The Hedgehogs (who came into the finals in 8th place) deserve praise for running the werewolves (who finished on top of the table) to the wire.

Player of the Final Scott Selwood from the Hedgehogs.

Congratulations to Werewolves on winning the Premiership.

Crosby Cruisers 28.11.179 defeated Oxford Owls 24.16.160

Congratulations to Cruisers on winning the plate. This Team if remaining injury free will give some cheek in next years competition.

ossie85

kilbluff1985

Back to back for Winchester if they get Ablett

Colliwobblers

Thanks for the great contest Ele, don't feel we were convincing today, struggled before the bounce and for every minute after it.

great effort from 8th mate managed the list well and unlucky not to beat us this day.

Thanks Ringo for the season and all involved, really enjoyed the BXVS and this most Houdini victory and the flag tops it off.

Thanks Os, don't be silly KB we are the under the radar harmless little werewolves....

kilbluff1985

Colliwobblers

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 01, 2013, 08:25:03 PM
With a pessimistic coach  :P

'sooky'  was the word i used , but pessimistic works too

CrowsFan

Spite

Congrats again Colli! Once again, I'm here toooooooooooooo! Co-coaches! haha

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Spite on September 01, 2013, 09:39:37 PM
Congrats again Colli! Once again, I'm here toooooooooooooo! Co-coaches! haha

Thanks Spite, my apologies, I only just realised you and ELE were co-coaches.

Congrats on the season mate, you guys have done well with the team and through the finals.

elephants

Congrats Colli, said on chat but I'll say here too - you thoroughly deserved the win! :)

Ringo

Congratulations again to both Winners and remember Awards celebration this Wednesday night (Hopefully fully organised by then).

If any  one wants to do a book on MVP please feel free. With GAJ so dominant this year maybe a book on Top 2 or Top 3 would be handy. 153 players have polled votes. So who will take it out.