Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

Started by Levis43, November 26, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Danny boy's already beaten Orton and Cena ;D  Infact, his first actual loss for a long time! Will just make him hungrier ;D

Hmm Im forgetting something

Oh right .......

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!

Levis43

Quote from: Noz on January 28, 2014, 07:57:16 PM
I paid to see Wyatt's push so your wrong there

Also just because NAO won the Tag Titles that doesnt destroy the future of WWE it was the right move. They need to build up their tag team division and they are doing it very well.

I have no problem with NAO winng tag titles. I just think that the Real American's could have won and then the Outlaws could of been in the rumble. Resulting in; Punk VS Shield, outlaws and Kane in the rumble.

Noz

Quote from: Levis43 on January 29, 2014, 10:24:07 AM
Quote from: Noz on January 28, 2014, 07:57:16 PM
I paid to see Wyatt's push so your wrong there

Also just because NAO won the Tag Titles that doesnt destroy the future of WWE it was the right move. They need to build up their tag team division and they are doing it very well.

I have no problem with NAO winng tag titles. I just think that the Real American's could have won and then the Outlaws could of been in the rumble. Resulting in; Punk VS Shield, outlaws and Kane in the rumble.

Real Americans have had many opportunities at the titles and they have come up short every time the only other credible tag team that had a shot were the Usos and they weren't going to pin 2 face tag teams up against each other.

NOA winning the titles were seriously the best outcome they could come up with.

nas

Big Rumor is that CM Punk has left the Co & it is not work.

tbagrocks

What's the go with the idiots in charge, acting like total flowerheads towards the crowed and Bryan, why do we even watch this rubbish?

flower me WWE, sort it out, they'll be losing millions with the dribble going on this past year

Noz

I reckon Punk left due to the fact they aren't doing anything with Bryan.

Nige

I reckon Punk left because he's wanted to be the top guy and can't with Cena being the golden boy, and that he's wanted to main event Wrestlemania and hasn't been able to because of The Rock last year and now Batista this year.

WWE's flowered up again, the company never ceases to amaze.  ::)

Levis43

Letting Punk walk would be a huge mistake. He makes the WWE loads of money and is easily the second most over currently. But fact is that Punk is on contract to the WWE until June/July and if you quit whilst you are on contract it is a criminal offence. If WWE were to fire him it would be different.

Think about it from Punk's perspective. He was longest reiging champion of the past 25 years and he had to lose the title to a part timer. He hasn't been given a title match since February 2013. Now he has to give up a rumble win as well as a main event spot at wrestlemania for Batista who isn't even over and hasn't worked a match in 4 years. Whereas Punk over the past 4 years has worked more televised and non-televised matches than anyone. If I was him I'd be pretty upset too. At least someone is standing up for himself and for the fans.

The only reason I am watching anymore is for D-Bry who Punk is also defending.

Mark for the Best in the World. 434.

Noz

Punk left because they got the network up and running before they gave him his ice cream bars.

Levis43

WWE is in really great shape if they expect to see Bray Wyatt draw like Punk.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2014, 08:22:15 PM
I reckon Punk left because he's wanted to be the top guy and can't with Cena being the golden boy, and that he's wanted to main event Wrestlemania and hasn't been able to because of The Rock last year and now Batista this year.

WWE's flowered up again, the company never ceases to amaze.  ::)
Pretty much, he doesn't like the way hard workers like him and Bryan are treated and that part-time wrestlers get the top spot at Wrestlemania, what I picked up from several articles that have been made about it..... So many ::).

I'm liking Smackdown so far this week! Watched first half and having a good time watching it so suggest it for those who don't watch it much :P. SHIELD VS WYATTS AT THE PPV AS WELL ;D.

tbagrocks

Enjoyed Smackdown, pity Roman didn't slap triple H right in the chops :P  one set for the ages though with the 3 on 3, if the Shield doesn't self destruct by then :P

Batista even looks like a giant knob and what's with those glasses? Get rid of the old farts already :P that includes the old tag team who never grew up :P

Noz

How awesome would it be if The Wyatts and The Shield face each other in the elimination chamber and eliminations only can occur when all 6 men have entered the chamber.  :o

Justin Bieber

If only Noz, that would be very interesting indeed! Not sure how i'd play out though :P. Would love for the Shield to win against Wyatts but just can't see it happening :(.

Christian is back as well!

Noz

Im not a huge fan of Christian nowadays i mean his a good wrestler don't get me wrong i just think he doesnt fit in this era. Im just glad Cesaro finally got given a chance to dance with the main eventers.