AXVS: ROUND 19 GAME CENTRE

Started by Colliwobblers, July 30, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

We match up alright on the Folders, will be an interesting game. Just depends who's big guns fire, Folders probably have a higher ceiling but I'd say they're a bit more inconsistent than us.

If we finish 1st though that just means we wouldn't have to play the Folders again until the GF (if we both made it) which wouldn't be all bad.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 04, 2013, 10:10:27 AM
Quote from: whatlez on August 04, 2013, 10:04:03 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 04, 2013, 10:00:53 AM
Quote from: whatlez on August 04, 2013, 09:55:18 AM
Imagine if I named Whitfield!! He got something like 160+ :(

Old mate eth will get Varcoe 67 and half of Clinton young's score.

Is the whole Asian comp cheering the Elephants on?

everyone below you is :)

If I win Lambs go to #1, but will have to verse the Folders lol

Next season there will be HGA in all finals except the grand final, makes no sense not to have it and makes ladder position in top 4 and rest of the 8 irrelevant.

this was a mistake, we voted on it but i will change it next season without a vote, it is outside the guidelines of being "AFL like", so must be changed.

Lambs and folders would be a cracking game, 2 highest scoring teams i think... haven't checked in a while.

plus the win would see the elephants finish in a fitting ladder position for the team, underpar season but not a bad place to finish if you win.

think i will win so if you dont win you might finish below the hapless vipers  :o

Underpar? I was expecting like 13th finish. In saying that I should of beaten Strikers, Dongs and other teams where I got robbed.

Watch out for under spuds next year in Redden, Tex, Watts (good finish) and others. Elephants top 8 next year and looking to trade some of my mids for forwards. Or my defenders cause I have so many guns.

Adamant

Hmm, the Bears vs Strikers game is actually a lot closer than I thought. I thought we were getting smashed lol. :o

Depends how their VC Jack goes, but gonna need some good scores from Bob Murphy and Crossy to bring it home...

Cross isn't the sub which is a good start. :D

Nails

Cross isn't sub

great for WXVs but it's shower for my AXVs as Gia is the sub lol

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 04, 2013, 10:46:14 AM
head hunters in the box seat to take 5th place on the ladder.

I wouldn't be so sure of that the.

Gray loves the showdown and will be set for a huge day
Heath Shaw loves ripping the Bombers a new one great choice as vice captain
Mitchell against No one Bulldogs shouldnt be too hard for him to crack the 120
Watson back in the side going to prove something should go big another good choice for the captaincy
Ball should go close to the 100

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on August 04, 2013, 12:59:38 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 04, 2013, 10:46:14 AM
head hunters in the box seat to take 5th place on the ladder.

I wouldn't be so sure of that the.

Gray loves the showdown and will be set for a huge day
Heath Shaw loves ripping the Bombers a new one great choice as vice captain
Mitchell against No one Bulldogs shouldnt be too hard for him to crack the 120
Watson back in the side going to prove something should go big another good choice for the captaincy
Ball should go close to the 100

fair call should be a good game but the start thye have had is pretty HUGE. good luck to you both...

tbagrocks

I say we are right in this! Some strugglers but some champs also!

Paddy's 58 in Q1 helps ;)

Justin Bieber

Boak you idiot. Need you to fire!!

Justin Bieber

I just realised Porps isn't playing. So colli varcoe for Porps then Clint Jones for Sloane and donut for Brennan.

Elephants almost certain to knock off top of ladder team. :o and away from home :o :o

Nails

Jarrad Grant on debut for the Dongs was very impressive :)

Colliwobblers

Toga

Van Berlo!!! >:D

Covering Pridda. Legend.

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on August 04, 2013, 04:08:09 PM
I just realised Porps isn't playing. So colli varcoe for Porps then Clint Jones for Sloane and donut for Brennan.

Elephants almost certain to knock off top of ladder team. :o and away from home :o :o
I noticed that myself, as I'm playing them in the World Cup and it looks like we could beat them too  :o

Jay

KIIEERRRRAAAANNN JAAACCCCKKKK

Bye bye Bears.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on August 04, 2013, 04:42:06 PM
KIIEERRRRAAAANNN JAAACCCCKKKK

Bye bye Bears.

LOL thats banter Jay  :o