AXVS: ROUND 18 GAME CENTRE

Started by Colliwobblers, July 22, 2013, 06:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on July 27, 2013, 11:43:47 AM
595 from 3 + vc is nice most weeks...

But not against the Lambs. That's below par. I need to go bigger and better. Things like Stants VC will cost you against the mighty lambs.

Lambs have not cracked 2000 for 4 weeks i think... the lambs Baaaaaa be a lot quieter than usual of late :)

Toga

Hey, we went 2099 not last week the week before vs the Folders!! And 1968 the week before! ;)

We weren't too flash last week, thanks to Thompson & ROK (C) being subbed out :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on July 27, 2013, 12:57:23 PM
Hey, we went 2099 not last week the week before vs the Folders!! And 1968 the week before! ;)

We weren't too flash last week, thanks to Thompson & ROK (C) being subbed out :P

i forgot the 2099

but the other 3 were under 2000 :)

still good yeah but just saying, there was a run you had with every score over 2000 and often well over 2000.

Nails

If we win this week vs. the Lambs everyone in the top 8 should fear us imo.

With Pav coming back, Bartel coming back amongst others

Defeated the Folders when they were 1st on the ladder then beat them again as well. Both times away. Now if we beat the Lambs...

be afraid.

Adamant

Nails left Scotland out of the team. :o I know he was in horrible form (he's in my DT, though only bench cover now), but you've still gotta back in one of the best scoring defender over the last decade nearly.

Great cover for Hanley so far. :D

Nails

Oh.

I was getting excited about Scotland. Didn't realise he wasn't in my team.

He has been in the worst form out of all my defenders and got dropped as a result. flowering typical.

McLean dropped from EXVs this week
Scotland dropped from AXVs and would have been dropped if I had more than 4 defenders in WXVs

Lake smashed an 84 last night too. Dropped in EXVs as well.

FMEXVs FMAXVs FML

Colliwobblers

had scotland for awhile now in SC benched hanley started him :)  knew he would be worth it eventually for the price i paid.

Nails

Really Scotland probably got dropped for Tambling

Tambling will probably be sub, just you watch.

FMAXVs. It's flowering stupid. He has been useless

Last 3 rounds DT -

Grimes - 90, 94, 76 - 86.66 average
MacKenzie - 95, 90, 54 - 79.66 average
Newman - 41, 76, 84 - 67 average
Tambling - 56 & 100 - Only his 100 recent. 78 average.
Scotland - 64, 60, 47 - 57 average

Scotland was dropped for either Tambling or MacKenzie probably... Newman was iffy too.

But you can see why Scotland was dropped. He's really rubbing it in though. I thought he was done tbh. Past it.

Now he flowers me in the most important match for our season. Fingers crosed Tambling/Newman/MacKenzie late withdrawal.

I thought about making Scotland a utility too...

Adamant

Gregory Broughton doing a nice job in Waters' absence. :)

Thank god for our backline depth, but to think Mitchell and Walker will be down there for us next year as well...

tbagrocks

Jeremy Cameron, he needs a nick that name is too long!

The Beast! Jeremy the Beast!

Wowee, go Llamas ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 27, 2013, 05:15:51 PM
Jeremy Cameron, he needs a nick that name is too long!

The Beast! Jeremy the Beast!

Wowee, go Llamas ;D

GUN :)

The Beast is fitting.

KoopKicka

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on July 27, 2013, 02:55:12 PM
Really Scotland probably got dropped for Tambling

Tambling will probably be sub, just you watch.

FMAXVs. It's flowering stupid. He has been useless

Last 3 rounds DT -

Grimes - 90, 94, 76 - 86.66 average
MacKenzie - 95, 90, 54 - 79.66 average
Newman - 41, 76, 84 - 67 average
Tambling - 56 & 100 - Only his 100 recent. 78 average.
Scotland - 64, 60, 47 - 57 average

Scotland was dropped for either Tambling or MacKenzie probably... Newman was iffy too.

But you can see why Scotland was dropped. He's really rubbing it in though. I thought he was done tbh. Past it.

Now he flowers me in the most important match for our season. Fingers crosed Tambling/Newman/MacKenzie late withdrawal.

I thought about making Scotland a utility too...

Yep, you called it. Seriously though, even at Scotland's absolute worst he's still a 60+ DT score (which is around 80 SB). Tambling is just a pure spud.

Nails

At he's absolute worst? "60+"

64, 60 and 47 in his last 3... only 1 above 60.

All the other players were in BETTER form. Minimum of +10PPG DT. Therefore all like +15 PPG in SB.

Can't really say it was a bad choice.

If he plays like he's past and he looks like he's past it, he must be past it. (if he quacks like a duck theory)

Players do go from gun to shower and with a top score of 79 DT since round 8... you couldn't really have seen this. We just got flowered by Tambling though.

Tambling was one of their best players last week and didn't start sub last week. The fact he's starting sub this week is a clear sign Adelaide are tanking.

Colliwobblers

NOT a good week to be playing the folders....