AXVS: THE 2013 PREMIERSHIP LADDER, DRAW & RESULTS

Started by Colliwobblers, April 01, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Toga

Aaaaaand we're in the 8! 8)

And look at those Llamas go! Defying expectations? :o

KoopKicka

We have the Llamas in 2 and Im officially terrified now that Riolis gone down to join Ryder, (hopefully not) Cotchin, Embley, Didak, Maister, Ellard and Morabito on the injury list. Plus add Harper, Stevenson, Jetta and Pedersen either drooped or ridiculously outta form. Llamas are favourites imo.

Colliwobblers

yeah that's a cruel injury list... but at least you don't have the folders next week without your beams :(

just hope he gets back for the elephants in round 7, we might be half a chance...

Memphistopheles

Dolphins quietly going about their business and racking up the wins.

Might not be the biggest scorers but we know how to get the job done. Having a perma-captain option in Ablett is very, very handy especially as I think I've gotten the VC option wrong every single week lol.

Jolly should be back this week and Kreuzer not long after him which is good - we've missed having a ruckman.

Colliwobblers

ladder updated with Dolphins amended score.

Nails

Sitting in 2nd is not bad

But it's annoying knowing that we're running at about 75% of what we could be doing

Captain Buddy has been a shadow of his former self and Emergency captain Pav was useless and now injured. Now Grimes also gone.

Will be nice if we could put together one full solid team performance for once. We have potential to score 2,300 if we fire but we're not even close yet.

KoopKicka

Look our points against vs our points gotten >:(, we dont deserve to be bottom 4. This is ridiculous, had a shocker first 6, at least it gets easier :)

monstrum

Back ontop happy with that but i think we could come crashing down not sure we have even cracked 2000 this year  :-\

Got the dongs by a bee's dick

Memphistopheles

Just wondering whether there should be home ground advantage in the final series to reward the team who finished higher on the ladder and mirror real life (teams which play at home in the finals generally win).

Obviously not in the grand finals but I'd be in favour of it for all the other finals...

Colliwobblers

i am indifferent with the home ground bonus for finals, i agree with you i would have it in all finals except the grand final, but we voted on it and it was voted against having it in any final, rather convincingly from memory.

Jay

Quote from: Memphistopheles on May 07, 2013, 11:04:54 AM
Just wondering whether there should be home ground advantage in the final series to reward the team who finished higher on the ladder and mirror real life (teams which play at home in the finals generally win).

Obviously not in the grand finals but I'd be in favour of it for all the other finals...
I do agree... Team higher on the ladder should be rewarded come finals

nostradamus

The mighty Crabs had a win  :o

A snapshot of things to come guys, our midfield did magnificently considering how young they are

Memphistopheles

You know you're going to win when you top the scoring charts for the week :D

Another big game for us this week against the Dongs. Again away from home and Buddy is vs GWS so it's going to be tough but we have the players to do it.

Also I just noticed that we play the Folders in Rd 13 when he'll be without Swan, Goddard and Cloke.

That would be great except we'll be missing Gaz, Kreuzer, Jolly (means we'll likely be ruckless) and Sloane.

Toga

Golden Dragon still comfortably ours. >:D