Ask jayman!

Started by Jay, August 31, 2011, 07:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woofy

thanks for that. boyd would be great against a B grade fremantle team. leaning towards mummy vs boyd for captain though. but then again ablett should rip it up with his record at metricon against hawthorn without alot of their stars.

roo boys!

Quote from: Jayman on August 31, 2011, 07:20:17 PM
Continuing from roo boys thread last week..
I'll be opening mine again on Friday. Good to see the idea is catching on though ;)

HotTiges

ROK vs Cloke for a trade of Franklin (short of SJ)

roo boys!

ROK vs Brisbane...in Sydney....go for him.

Jay

The rok IMO will score more. He is playing in a big game to determine home final and i am sure he will perform!!!

pigden

Which defender should I grab for Birchall? I have no spare cash, straight trade - got gibbs, suckling, goddard, fisher, deledio, enright on the field at the moment, and a donut in my D7 spot.

Jay

Do you have enough cash to grab gibson? If not murphy is probly your best bet, not much on offer though!

tkringle

hmm who to start?

Puopolo - With Hodge & Sewell out you would think they will need pops to play an inside mid role this week, if so should rack up points vs GC, though if you look at his last seven weeks (91, 40, 111, 58, 111, 55, 151) he is due for a stinker.. will he break the pattern this week?

Broughton - With Fyfe & Mundy out he should get more midfield time where he has shown he can score big.. question mark over whether his ribs are ok. He has put in 4 stinkers in a row...

Spite

I have Ryder and Franklin in my team as my only outs (and sylvia)

I can trade Ryder to any ruckman under 473k or I need to play Smith. Then Mzungu will play.

I can trade Franklin to anyone and then play Smith. Franklin to ROK?

Which one should I do? I am leaning to first option?

Petrie/McEvoy/Jacobs/Sandi?

Jay

Very tough one! I think poo vs. Gc will score more than gregory. Im not sure the outs of freo will benefit broughton more probly more the likes of duffeild and suban. Puopolo should break that good game-bad game trend this round!

Good luck

Spite

Oh and I only have 1 trade remaining :/

Jay

Quote from: Spite on September 01, 2011, 08:42:58 PM
I have Ryder and Franklin in my team as my only outs (and sylvia)

I can trade Ryder to any ruckman under 473k or I need to play Smith. Then Mzungu will play.

I can trade Franklin to anyone and then play Smith. Franklin to ROK?

Which one should I do? I am leaning to first option?

Petrie/McEvoy/Jacobs/Sandi?
Well look at it this way...smith (85- with bailey out could score more???)& rok (110- vs brisbane at home in an important game, will perform VS mzungu (75- will get solid score but im not predicting anything fantastic) & petrie 110(i think vs richmond he is best option)According to those sums it comes down to smith vs mzungu as petrie and rok cancel each other out. And i think zac has the edge there.

Hope not too confusing, good luck!

Spite

Thanks!

Reckon I will risk it and go with Sandi and hope he pumps out a nice big slice of the freo 3300 pie.

Taken soooo many risks this season, I may as well. Pushing top 3k after being 16k only 5 or so weeks ago :)

Jay

Wow 3k is a great effort! Petrie vs richmond who have no key defender is a good option if u decide to go off sandi :)

Slammer

Hey Jayman,

Great job!

In a little trouble. 2 trades no cash.

Davis to Harvey, Hall or Gray
& Hodge to Mitchell

or

Davis to Cloke
& Hodge to Swallow

???