Absolutely destroyed.

Started by gpdemons, August 30, 2011, 12:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpdemons

This is how my team is looking for the grand final..

Backline: Goddard, Fisher, Delidio, Gibbs, Adcock, Pederson, Puopolo. (Lower, Watson, Thompson)
Mids: Judd, Swan, Ablett, Swallow, Smith, Scully. (Thomas, Sylvia, Armitage)
Rucks: Cox, Bailey. (Griffin, Tippett)
Forwards: Franklin, O'Keefe, Petrie, Krakouer, Mzungu, Richardson, Lynch. (Pavlich, Fyfe, Callinan)

No trades and absolutely screwed, hoping for about 1600 if I'm lucky!
Wonder if there's anyone else out there looking at a worse team this week..

makita

oh man touch luck. im looking alright for mine.

b: goddard, deledio, gibbs, fisher, enright, birchall, Murphy (puopolo, stanley, toy)
m: GAJ(c), pendlebury, swan, priddis, mitchell, murphy (prestia, sylvia, hibberd)
r: cox, bailey (smith)
f: buddy, cloke, chapman, jroo, nroo, higgins, I smith (darling, pavlich, lynch)

No trades left tho..

Ringo

I may also be in trouble in forwards possibly a donut or 2

B: Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Fisher, Bock, Adcock, Scarlett (Stanley, Jacobs, Talia) Ok here
M: Pendles, Swan, Ablett, Priddis, Cotchin, Hodge (Jude Bolton, Hibberd, Mullett) Ok here
R Cox, Ottens (Tippett, McCauley) Trouble if Cox out
F Goodes, Franklin, Petrie, N Roo Mzungu Tapscott Fyfe (Pavlic, Sylvia, Dixon) Not good need Dixon to be named

Hope no resting with GS for others
Might concede now no trades

foolysik

:) Isn't that the point of keeping trades fellas?

Ringo

Yes that is the point but when you have been flowered by injuries trough the season all best plans can be derailed.  I had 8 LTI's to cover throuih in Selwoods suspension and I was sitting on 4 trades left from round 13.  Used these trades progressively to make finals and succeeded. (tack taken no use having trades left and not make final) As you can see with Pav and Sylvia on the forward bench still come up 1 or 2 trades short. Final made for the first time in 2 years.

RiOtChEsS

u can always plan to keep trades, i had 6 rolling in to finals and have 2 now but...

had i not won thru in the first week straight to 3 prelims i could well be out now, round 22 was yuk for me but i had no games thankfully.

woofy

Pretty happy with my team going into the grandfinal. Hopefully no general soreness or players resting! no trades left!

Backline: Goddard, Fisher, Deledio, Gibbs, Bock, Birchall, Enright (Broughton, Howard, Stanley)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, Hodge, Priddis (Bewick, Callinan, Andreoli)
Rucks: Cox, Mummy (Curnow, Tippett)
Forwards: Franklin, Goodes, Petrie, Harvey, N Riewodlt, Johnson, Davis (Higgins, Richardson, Siposs)

So glad i picked Harvey for Pav instead of Fyfe last week.

Jay

Quote from: woofy on August 30, 2011, 06:49:01 PM

Bet u didnt think you would ever say that after boomers saturday night!!!

woofy

Quote from: Jayman on August 30, 2011, 09:24:56 PM
Quote from: woofy on August 30, 2011, 06:49:01 PM

Bet u didnt think you would ever say that after boomers saturday night!!!

Nope really thought it was a bad move with Fyfe toning up before the north vs st kilda game. pretty relieved now. 

gpdemons

Yeah I would love to have the luxury of trades right now, injuries and suspensions have destroyed my supercoach this year. Everything was looking up though last week when I scored 2350 without Gibbs or Judd, but this week has killed me. Armitage, Thomas, Lower suspended, with Sylvia already suspended, Pavlich down last week and Fyfe now gone too. Just been a shocker of a grand final build up.

gpdemons

Oh and now there are rumours of Cox and Bailey being rested this week, that means no rucks. Great. I'm going to score about 35 in the grand final.

brownmans muffins

Quote from: gpdemons on August 31, 2011, 01:14:46 AM
Oh and now there are rumours of Cox and Bailey being rested this week, that means no rucks. Great. I'm going to score about 35 in the grand final.

understand the stress - just remember last week all the rumoured rests that didn't eventuate; priddis, cox, broughton, magpies etc... admittedly the fact they didn't rest last week may increase the chances this week, esp in the eagles' case.

dmac07

No trades left, but if no one is rested have no injuries and should be able to field a good side.

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Fisher, Enright, Bock, Birchill (Broughton, Talia, Toy)

Mids: Pendlebury, Swan, Ablett, Priddis, Hodge, Montagna (Prestia, Jobs, Mullet)

Rucks: Cox, Mumford (Keefe, Tippet)

Fwds: Goodes, Franklin, Okeefe, Chapman Davis, Cloke, Riewoldt (Petrie, Green, Richardson)

Just hoping for no late withdrawals or rested players as my opponent has two trades.

gpdemons

Quote from: dmac07 on August 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM
No trades left, but if no one is rested have no injuries and should be able to field a good side.

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Fisher, Enright, Bock, Birchill (Broughton, Talia, Toy)

Mids: Pendlebury, Swan, Ablett, Priddis, Hodge, Montagna (Prestia, Jobs, Mullet)

Fwds: Goodes, Franklin, Okeefe, Chapman Davis, Cloke, Riewoldt (Petrie, Green, Richardson)

Just hoping for no late withdrawals or rested players as my opponent has two trades.

Sounds like you have done well! That team looks very solid, and I can't see many players rested, Cox maybe, but you've got Petrie to swing in there so I think you will score well this week!

charliesheen

+1, pretty amazing you have premiums on all lines.  I'm still using Stanley in the backs!

Quote from: dmac07 on August 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM