Australian Survivor S4: Champions v Contenders 2

Started by Nige, June 23, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLion

Love that they brought Luke back as well, was my favourite from S2.

jvalles69

Quote from: SilverLion on July 29, 2019, 12:11:07 PM
Love that they brought Luke back as well, was my favourite from S2.

Wasn't a massive fan of him in the previous season, but he's certainly growing on me in this season.

kilbluff1985

btw was surprised that survivor super fan guy on contenders didnt talk about looking for a clue with the box like how luke did with the raft

jvalles69

The witch rarely goes home this early! Glad it happened though, couldn't stand that nasty dog.

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

Nige

kilbluff1985

jvalles69

Lol at Daves comment about not liking Sam's face so she's got to go.  ;D

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 06, 2019, 12:03:48 PM
Lol at Daves comment about not liking Sam's face so she's got to go.  ;D

Haha yeah that made me laugh too lol

jvalles69

Really like Abbey, but man she can be naive, calling Harry the most genuine family man after he lied about a child, she's too emotional to go to the end.

Also don't really like Dave as he's playing the villain, but he could definitely match it with the Americans on the US version.

kilbluff1985

feel like we getting different challenges than usual which is good

SilverLion

Wonder how many episodes before Black actually starts playing the game lol

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 06, 2019, 01:38:39 PM
Really like Abbey, but man she can be naive, calling Harry the most genuine family man after he lied about a child, she's too emotional to go to the end.

Also don't really like Dave as he's playing the villain, but he could definitely match it with the Americans on the US version.

Calling her naive because she's showing emotion? There's no way for her to actually know whether Harry actually has a kid or not. We the viewers have the benefit of that, but there's no way she'd have known at the time. Emotion isn't a bad thing either, means you're keeping it real. I have no doubt Abbey is long for the game, she's well connected and has formed strong bonds that will help make it deep.

Dave's a great part of this season. Super entertaining villain. I like that he's actually breaking the model archetype quite a bit and gaming hard (even if he's gone power crazy and is overplaying like hell).

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 07, 2019, 05:49:10 PM
feel like we getting different challenges than usual which is good

Agreed, it's been a really good season for challenges so far. Lots of unique ones and the classics (or elements of the classics) that they've brought back are great.

Quote from: SilverLion on August 09, 2019, 04:32:14 PM
Wonder how many episodes before Black actually starts playing the game lol

Simon's done well to be the last really staunch member of the 'sporty 7' left standing. I think the swap really helped him get the fresh start he needed too. He even got a confessional now and seems a bit more involved now. He's probably playing the game more than the edit is letting on (that was the case for Sam too from all reports) but he's obviously not that relevant to the main storylines going on and was ultimately just another member of a big alliance whose main members (the visible game players) were getting picked off, but the swap came at the right time for him as I said.

North Melbournes Finest

David has been my favourite from the start. There's nothing better than a great villain they make the game interesting, imagine if we had a bunch of Simon Black's the show would be cancelled within two weeks. David has been a great find and beyond this season I think we'll be seeing a lot more of David.