Main Menu

Port's NAB Campaign

Started by PowerBug, February 17, 2013, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Do what we did against the Saints another 50 times this year, and we make finals :P But really, how is the side playing, good points, bad points, has the game style changed? Will there be an improvement? etc...

Schulzy for Coleman btw. If i was of age i'd be all over it.

Noz

Jake Neade will be better than Cyril Rioli

Couple good points
~ Our kicking has improved 100%
~ Our defensive setup i believe will be more effective, Carlile looks great!

Dudge

All i know, without getting ahead of myself, is , i'm liking this preseason alot more than 2012. By that i mean a new coaching group, a newer admin, and some exciting new blood in the playing ranks. Plus last years rooks have another preseason under their belts ( like every club i suppose ). I honestly don't expect miracles, but do beleive we will improve on last year. Well either way iv'e got every moveable body part crossed :)

McRooster

The only way anyone from Alberton gets something out of a NAB they are usually wearing a balaclava  :-\

Quote from: Dudge on February 25, 2013, 10:23:34 PM
Well either way iv'e got every moveable body part crossed :)
You can get a script Dudge that might help you tie up one more body part  ;)

Port's coaching brigade put all their eggs in one basket v St Kilda in a strategic attempt to gain % advantage, knowing that their game against the Crows would see the margin close because of the heat stress suffered by its players. Crows had the serious edge given the conditions and their recovery time frames. One thing is evident this year about Port, they will not die wondering, they will have a crack.... but if too many cracks appear do they have the foundation to build from?

tbagrocks

Still couldn't beat the crows and without a single regular crow star in sight :-[  this is not great news

I hear Butcher is not fit yet, you'd thing the future would include the future ???

New Coach new promises?

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 26, 2013, 04:10:49 AM
Still couldn't beat the crows and without a single regular crow star in sight :-[  this is not great news

I hear Butcher is not fit yet, you'd thing the future would include the future ???

New Coach new promises?

So i gather you're not impressed at all T-bags?

tbagrocks

I gather they were good against the Saints and obviously it wss 38c so they tired

still haven't seen the games but my foxtel should be going by tomorrow, see how they go against Melboune

maddog

Quote from: McRooster on February 25, 2013, 11:08:41 PM
The only way anyone from Alberton gets something out of a NAB they are usually wearing a balaclava  :-\

Quote from: Dudge on February 25, 2013, 10:23:34 PM
Well either way iv'e got every moveable body part crossed :)
You can get a script Dudge that might help you tie up one more body part  ;)

Port's coaching brigade put all their eggs in one basket v St Kilda in a strategic attempt to gain % advantage, knowing that their game against the Crows would see the margin close because of the heat stress suffered by its players. Crows had the serious edge given the conditions and their recovery time frames. One thing is evident this year about Port, they will not die wondering, they will have a crack.... but if too many cracks appear do they have the foundation to build from?

At this stage probably not

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 26, 2013, 04:10:49 AM

New Coach new promises?

If u havn't seen the games yet, how could u possibly make a statement " without a single crow regular in sight ". We also rested players in the second game

tbagrocks

Because i'm a crows supporter ::)  bagging Port when we win is what we do!

Radio can be almost as good as tv anyway!

maddog

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 27, 2013, 09:50:58 PM
Because i'm a crows supporter ::)  bagging Port when we win is what we do!

Radio can be almost as good as tv anyway!

Yeah but theres crow supporters, and CROW supporters lol. Take it while u got it i suppose, but maddogs don't forget :-*

Dudge

Them there fighting words maddog lol :)