Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatMate

Interesting, my two batsman I had on defensive orders in my T20 were the highest scoring players and also had the second and third highest Strike rates only behind my aggressive finisher

PowerBug

Quote from: WhatMate on February 07, 2017, 11:03:21 PM
Interesting, my two batsman I had on defensive orders in my T20 were the highest scoring players and also had the second and third highest Strike rates only behind my aggressive finisher
I think Androo was happy he got given the chance to play!!

Also how did your keeper only get 2 u19 performances?? I reckon he might have to make up for that in the seniors haha

Quote from: WhatMate on February 07, 2017, 11:02:18 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on February 07, 2017, 10:51:02 PM
People's thoughts on FF Sri Lanka (Flanka)? (The new FFakistan Boomz was trying to get going all those seasons ago)

The next time I took over I wanted to go all out with how I managed them and basically fully prepared the nation for the future, who wants to join me?

I "SHOULD" win the election so hopefully I'll be able to implement what I want to do. But I'll need help with it all for sure.
You got my vote  :)

Have been raising Sri Lankan players for 15+ seasons
Assistants spot interest you should I get in? By the looks of things it'll be your players that you'll help look after :P

oh now that I actually look at your squad, please play De Krester in every game from now on ;D

nrich102

People's thoughts on FF Sri Lanka (Flanka)? (The new FFakistan Boomz was trying to get going all those seasons ago)

The next time I took over I wanted to go all out with how I managed them and basically fully prepared the nation for the future, who wants to join me?

I "SHOULD" win the election so hopefully I'll be able to implement what I want to do. But I'll need help with it all for sure.
Have my vote as well. I'd be interested in getting involved in the nat scene again, but I should probably hold off on that until I finish school.

Going to be a season for me. I've sold off my better players to cut costs, so the senior squad has an average age of under 23.

Hawka

I voted for you PB :)
After strengthening my squad in the off season im ready to climb outta the low rungs of Ireland haha
dominating my t20 game atm

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hawka on February 08, 2017, 12:34:44 AM
I voted for you PB :)
After strengthening my squad in the off season im ready to climb outta the low rungs of Ireland haha
dominating my t20 game atm

Quote from: WhatMate on February 07, 2017, 11:02:18 PM

You got my vote  :)

Have been raising Sri Lankan players for 15+ seasons

Quote from: nrich102 on February 07, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

Have my vote as well. I'd be interested in getting involved in the nat scene again, but I should probably hold off on that until I finish school.

Going to be a season for me. I've sold off my better players to cut costs, so the senior squad has an average age of under 23.

Any chance a couple of you could vote for me too since PB pretty much has a locked in spot anyway? When I was at SL I heard from Chris about once for the whole tenure and you guys elected in a guy who ran a mock election after I got you to Number 1 in the rankings :P

And also Nrich, I gave you an assistant spot for two seasons and you did practically nothing.  :-X Bit of support considering the support I gave to you would be appreciated , :-X

PowerBug

Are you asking for votes there Torp? :P can't do that ;D

Nah but if ou guys want Torp to get in then vote for him in Scotland over me, his election is tougher to win. Or don't vote for him so I can convince him to come back to FFLanka :D

fanTCfool

So what's the grand plan, all FFers move to Sri Lanka if PB wins?

Torpedo10

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 08, 2017, 06:17:37 PM
You know you should move there anyway.  :P

In terms of National side though, vote for me and come to Scotland!

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 08, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

You should buy ftc's Youth Pull from this week (or at least convince someone with a high end academy to do so). Just pulled Scotland a gun.

fanTCfool

I'm too new to vote, or at least that's what the site tells me  :'(

Torpedo10

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 08, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

I'm too new to vote, or at least that's what the site tells me  :'(
Ah true!

don't join the Sri Lankan National community. All they do is back stab you.  :-X  The leagues are generally pretty competitive though.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 08, 2017, 07:03:10 PM
don't join the Sri Lankan National community. All they do is back stab you.  :-X  The leagues are generally pretty competitive though.
:'( Hopefully they vote me in, I wouldn't want to join the "I lost an election" club like you ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on February 08, 2017, 07:05:26 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 08, 2017, 07:03:10 PM
:'( Hopefully they vote me in, I wouldn't want to join the "I lost an election" club like you ;)
Pfft, nobody is immune.

For example, where's your Division One SOD trophy?  ;)

JBs-Hawks

Torpedo10

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 08, 2017, 10:58:15 PM
6 Div 1 titles  8)
Combined for both teams in YOD? Or just one?

To be honest I'm disappointed with most pure Youth farm teams, if you've done it for more than 6 seasons you're wasting your time not stepping up and playing against the majority of managers who use the senior side.

A little less at pure Senior sides too, respect goes out for all those trying to do all 3.