Solid as a Brock (looking shaky)

Started by thebrock, June 05, 2016, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebrock

Interested in getting some advice about what moves to do next. In terms of rookies and upgrades have gone pretty well but started with too many speculative mid-rangers and still have some mids especially that need to be shipped out or end up as bench cover.

15 trades left $230,600 in the bank.

Backs - Shaw, Docherty, Boyd, B. Smith, M. Adams, Wagner (Ruggles, Tucker

Mids - Danger, Ablett, Rocky, Martin, Zorko, Cripps, Liba, Duncan (J. SMith, Davis, Hopper)

Rucks - Goldy, Gawn (Cox)

Fwds - Dalhaus, Montagna, Wells, Hall, Kerridge, MCD Tipu (Petracca, Grimley)

Currently thinking will go Ruggles - Collins next week. Really need to start amping up the mids as well.

Have my eyes on Jansen and or Trengove once on the bubble. But wondering if people are going to keep the faith with Hall? Am thinking i could swing Hall into mids for Martin or Zorko and then upgrade to Hall to any premo - currently thinking Pendles.

Also considerings trading out Grimley for Lycett or Tippet giving me some good DPP cover.

cheers

Bully

Had plans to upgrade Kerridge but may well ditch Hall instead. Really want to stitch up Dahlhaus & Zorko before the byes.

thebrock

Most of my rookies still have $ to make other than Ruggles who is gone unless Collins doesn't get picked next week.

So may look at Hall as the next best option to trade. But also worried about having Liba and Duncan on the park - at some stage need to trade them to proper premos or move them to the bench.