Stuck, need advice on mid range mids.

Started by shambos87, May 25, 2016, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shambos87

I've had David Zaharakis since the start of the season and he has been great but I have the feeling that he's past his prime for 2016 and it's time to move him on. I also have Sam Mitchell and he's been nothing but disappointment for weeks now. I had a plan to move them both on this week and trade in as follows:

S. Mitchell (HAW) -> J. Steven (STK)
D. Zaharakis (ESS) -> N. Dal Santo (NM)

at first, looking at each players trends, it seems like the wise decision as I think both the players I am trading in are on the up for the season BUT after looking at a comparison on all stats (kicks, hb, hitouts, eff poss,  etc) it seems I'm making a huge mistake. I haven't been going with my gut this year and it has left me with a team that can't crack 2000. Below is my current team:

DEF: M. Dea (ESS), T. McDonald (MEL), J. Lever (ADEL), M. Brown (ESS), T. Ruggles (GEE), D. Grimes (RICH) M. Adams (WB), R. Laird (ADEL)

MID: J Selwood (GEE), D. Zaharakis (ESS), G. Ablett (GCS), M. Bontempelli (WB), S. Motlop (GEE), S. Mitchell (HAW), S. Kerridge (CAR), D. Parish (ESS), J. Smith (COLL), M. Crouch (ADEL), R. Davis (GCS)

RUCK: T. Goldstein (NM), N. Naitanui (WCE), M. Leuenberger (BL)

FOR: J. Kennedy (WCE), I. Heeney (SYD), J. Bruce (STK), D. Wells (NM), C. Sinclair (SYD), T. O'Brien (HAW), C. Ah Chee (GCS), C. Ellis (RICH)

I'm sitting here without any trust for my own decision making as my team has been stagnant for weeks and I don't know WTF to do. Just needed to vent, any advice or kind words would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for reading guys.

Smoose. (GO LIONS!)

shaker

Looking at your trades you are doing this week and your team you are a player that is and has been trying to chase points , I am not surprised you are having trouble cracking 2000 would not no where you would start because you have so few keepers in your team the only advice is look at the players stats and the ones that are up the top are the ones you need in your team good luck  ;)