Worst Team Ever VII

Started by meow meow, February 13, 2016, 06:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: eaglesman on February 17, 2016, 08:39:19 AM
Quote from: meow meow on February 17, 2016, 03:05:51 AM
Nah. I think he's a safe bet for 95+ and should score more in the first half of the year but I can't be sure that he'll be in the 6 best forwards so I won't be paying top dollar for him. Barlow is likely to be my most expensive forward since I like a lot of the value picks there and will probably with a stronger backline than most teams I've seen so far.

Best value pick between 400-500k in your opinion?

Other than buddyLOCK

There's not really anyone in that range that appeal to me. They'd have to finish in the best group of forwards at that price and I can't see any of them doing it. Tippett is the only one who I could understand picking for DPP, or if he plays as the #1 ruck.

I'm leaning towards not starting Franklin at this point but that will change after NAB 1 I'm sure.

meow meow

Coincidence that Ward and Griff didn't play against us? I think not!

Ricochet

Quote from: meow meow on February 26, 2016, 01:37:05 AM
Coincidence that Ward and Griff didn't play against us? I think not!
haha that is funny

meow meow

Can cull heaps and am going to add Lonergan and Rosa from GC to the watchlist, and also Jack Grimes from the Dees.

My Chumps

Quote from: meow meow on February 18, 2016, 07:57:38 PM
That injury prone guy who GOT DROPPED FROM MELBOURNE last year? Jump on!

frenzy

meow meow

Quote from: frenzy on February 27, 2016, 12:09:08 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on February 27, 2016, 01:38:55 AM

Terlich ??  :o

Those were my comments in a thread regarding Jack Grimes. I think he's a bad pick based on his injury history and form last year. But I'm still tempted since I pick Higgins and Mumford every year despite logic telling me not to. Grimes is a pretty good kick and if he's playing on the wing he should average 85+

frenzy

HaHa, there needs to be a tongue in cheek emojoe.... I figured it was Grimes, just kidding with Terlich :P

Big Mac

Quote from: meow meow on February 27, 2016, 01:14:54 PM
Quote from: frenzy on February 27, 2016, 12:09:08 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on February 27, 2016, 01:38:55 AM

Terlich ??  :o

Those were my comments in a thread regarding Jack Grimes. I think he's a bad pick based on his injury history and form last year. But I'm still tempted since I pick Higgins and Mumford every year despite logic telling me not to. Grimes is a pretty good kick and if he's playing on the wing he should average 85+

Lol  :P

Grimes isn't best 22 imo

meow meow

Adding Jack Steele to the watch list. Hopper was less than impressive so Treloar's vacated inside mid spot is Steele's for the taking and he is a tackling and contested possession beast. Needs to average 88 while I have him to make the desired amount of cash and I know he is capable of it, whether or not it is likely is another story. His DPP is tempting.

TurtlesTeam

meow meow

I watched exactly 3 quarters of the NAB challenge and now that the injuries have been sorted out it's worth looking at best 22 available for round 1 and beyond. Lions look to be struggling so guys Lester and Cutler deserve a bit of thought.

My Chumps

Quote from: meow meow on March 14, 2016, 04:42:16 PM
I watched exactly 3 quarters of the NAB challenge and now that the injuries have been sorted out it's worth looking at best 22 available for round 1 and beyond. Lions look to be struggling so guys Lester and Cutler deserve a bit of thought.
Harwood a sniff?

meow meow

Quote from: My Chumps on March 14, 2016, 09:04:07 PM
Quote from: meow meow on March 14, 2016, 04:42:16 PM
Harwood a sniff?

Yeah he was in the mix even before the injury toll. I haven't looked at prices but I remember Cutler being impressive in his debut season so I might lean towards him out of the two if they're similarly priced.

A question for your good self: What's your take on Hanners this year?

Ringo

Harwood and Cutler I believe have both HB flanks sown up for you.