NickyBoy's 2016 Diary.

Started by NickyBoy, January 31, 2016, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyBoy

Quote from: Ringo on February 04, 2016, 02:55:18 PM
I would also be keeping some of that cash to use for rookie adjustments,  May need extra to adjust to playying rookies as you want rookies from rd 1 in most cases.
currently have $34,500 left with Mackenzie at D4. I can downgrade ward to sidebottom if needed for extra cash. Might hang on this team for awhile.

EDIT: I decided to toy a tiny bit with the team and I also have the option of adding O'Meara to my Midfield. My midfield would be Pendles, Ablett, Ward, Rocky, Wines, Libba, O'Meara, Crouch (Ahern, Cuningham, Keays).
At the expense of adding O'Meara to my mids, I've downgraded Lukey Dahl to Greene.
My FWD line would be: Martin, Barlow, Greene, Simpkin, Kerridge, Petrecca (Kommer, Hamilton).
I then have $58,800 with the option of downgrading Ward to give more cash for rookies.
What are your thoughts?

Ringo

Just personal but not a fan of Greene would have preferred keeping Dahl but your decision. Personally think all 3 of Libba, Crouch and O'Meara is a risk but enough has been said in the various threads on them to enable decision to be made.

Plenty options no doubt will surface for rookies.

NickyBoy

Quote from: Ringo on February 04, 2016, 07:03:09 PM
Just personal but not a fan of Greene would have preferred keeping Dahl but your decision. Personally think all 3 of Libba, Crouch and O'Meara is a risk but enough has been said in the various threads on them to enable decision to be made.

Plenty options no doubt will surface for rookies.
Good point, I'm sure GWS will have plenty of youngsters that will be wanting to size up Treloars space.

PureSwag

Should get 1 more keeper in the defense.

Your Rooks are a bit to much.

NickyBoy

Fairly happy with this team. Keep chopping and changing the defense but the plan is to go light and spend the cash on beefing up that midfield. Currently $70,300 left for rookie changes.

NickyBoy

$96,700 left.

Fairly happy with the team. Might consider using the spare cash to upgrade king to currie.

ubeaut

Yes best one yet. Could go a little cheaper than Birch and get EMac or someone 50-100K more for D4. Standard fwd line. Awesome mids and rucks.

NickyBoy

Quote from: ubeaut on February 23, 2016, 12:46:20 PM
Yes best one yet. Could go a little cheaper than Birch and get EMac or someone 50-100K more for D4. Standard fwd line. Awesome mids and rucks.
not really sold on any of the lower defenders. I think Yeo's season will be a rollercoaster as he'll be used in any position. The other one i'd only consider is Smith but he has a lot of competition.

hawkboy80

like it a lot, only concerns are wagner is on the rookie list, & crouch niggles :)

NickyBoy

$4,500 left.

Really want to try bring in Z Merret into the FWD line but way too hard to fit him in. Might downgrade Hoff to him. Otherwise, fairly happy with the team

Blues Blues Blues

Defence: will Brown of the Eagles variety play?
Mids: strong, notice your taking the punt on Danger instead of Fyfe
Rucks: if mummy can stay fit good pick, or at least grow in value for the Goldy upgrade
Forwards: I'm not a fan of Hoff personally.

If you want Zerret, maybe downgrade Hoff as u said, and try and squeeze some extra funds to turn Danger into Fyfe?

sammy123

downgrade acres to a cheaper rookie fpr cash to get merret in

NickyBoy

Quote from: sammy123 on March 02, 2016, 07:48:13 PM
downgrade acres to a cheaper rookie fpr cash to get merret in
Still wouldn't have enough. Ideally would want to upgrade Pickett and put Merret at F4

NickyBoy

Latest attempt. $42,700 left.

Ringo

Solid Team and structure

Just need to nail those Rookies for Rd 1 and you have cash available to do so. Would consider Lee and Lucas doubtful.