EXV: 2013/14 Trade Talks

Started by Holz, July 22, 2013, 01:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Well this sucks with WhiteX going down...

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on September 21, 2013, 02:11:37 PM
Well this sucks with WhiteX going down...

Really sorry about that mate! :(

Justin Bieber

So Iceland finally ready to talk trades!

We have alot of depth so willing to make players for top 40 Rookie picks, our Nat picks are up for grabs as are a few players at the right prices ;). Hoping for top 25 rookie picks if anybody is willing to trade them, although I see one certain team has alot of early ones ;).

Vinny

Every single one of our picks is on the table including NAT and Rookie picks. Looking for forwards :)

Swedish Metal, PM Nails or myself.

nostradamus

The Russian Roulettes are ready to start talking turkey about trades, send your offers to me ans/or RidleyU  8)

nostradamus

l can confirm that ROK, Chappy and Burgoyne are now on the trade table  8)

Memphistopheles

We're also looking for a decent forward at the British Lions.

elephants

My inbox is always open gents, always keen to talk trades 8)

Holz

looking to offload defenders.

any takers on heath shaw? he made me lose my qualifying final so i want him out of my team, plus i have bulk backs anyway.

Memphistopheles

So, is anyone interested in Tom Mitchell or Luke Parker? We're considering offers.

Or some future gun defenders - Brodie Smith, Shaun Atley, Sam Butler, Curtly Hampton, Ricky Henderson, Elliot Yeo, Andy Otten, Phil Davis, Matt Shaw, Sam Darley or Alex Johnson.

Looking for forwards please. Or a good ruckman.

LF

We are after a decent midfielder for The Bisons
Will consider offers on all our players but Rockliff is off limits and will not be considered for trade.
PM LaHug,CF or myself.
Or jump on chat I`m on there most days

LaHug

Quote from: luvfooty on November 04, 2013, 06:21:34 PM
Will consider offers on all our players but Rockliff is off limits and will not be considered for trade.
PM LaHug,CF or myself.
I +1 this statement!

Scrads

Has anyone had a substantial amount of retirements/delisting and will need to use more then their 5 Nat and Rookie picks?

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on November 04, 2013, 07:28:56 PM
PM LaHug,CF or myself.
I +1 this statement!

After looking at the team in more depth, it turns out that we probably don't need a mid desperately and really can't afford to dish out more forwards right now... So we're probably not going to be giving up any forwards for cheap.
Remember when offering trades that forwards are worth so much more than mids at the moment ;)

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on November 05, 2013, 04:41:32 PM
Quote from: LaHug on November 04, 2013, 07:28:56 PM
PM LaHug,CF or myself.
I +1 this statement!

After looking at the team in more depth, it turns out that we probably don't need a mid desperately and really can't afford to dish out more forwards right now... So we're probably not going to be giving up any forwards for cheap.
Remember when offering trades that forwards are worth so much more than mids at the moment ;)

That should mean Jesse Hogan and especially Dixon should be getting good offers as Dixon is double as valuable being a forward and a ruck.

Shaw Hogan swallow Dixon Clarke the guys I'm willing to move on.