Main Menu

Betts, Yarran and Gartlett in 2011

Started by Master Q, September 19, 2010, 02:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

What will Betts, Yarran and Gartlett look like in 2011?

Thoughts?

DazBurg

had some goo games in 2010 an should be on the improve....though i still wish garlett would add some muscle
with lachie henderson improving and them 3 at his feet plus throw in sentana and waite....is the reason why i think the blues an make the 8 again

benjy251090

they will either be brilliant or useless, as a carlton supporter, i hope brilliant :P

EAGLE4LIFE

all of them aren't as good as some say they've played one good game and it was agianst saints without riewoldt

Cruiseon

I can't see how those three will look much different. Fast, promising, inconsistent and ultimately not good enough.

Betts has had 4 years of promise but never had the tank to go on ball. He is completely overrated. Yarran is the one with the most upside but needs to get into midefield and the jury is still out on Gartlett.

Fletch74

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 19, 2010, 05:53:13 PM

I can't see how those three will look much different. Fast, promising, inconsistent and ultimately not good enough.

Betts has had 4 years of promise but never had the tank to go on ball. He is completely overrated. Yarran is the one with the most upside but needs to get into midefield and the jury is still out on Gartlett.
I agree Cruise. I don't see a great deal of upside if you combine all 3 together. They will remain as they are IMO, pretty stagnant. The Blues need Henderson to fire if things are to improve.