Rio 2016 Olympics

Started by fanTCfool, July 18, 2016, 09:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Who cares about the opening ceremony?

Meanwhile Mack Horton wins Australias first gold for the Olympics in the 400m freestyle.

Rusty00

Think there's going to be a few Mack Attack headlines ;D

nrich102

Gold for the girls freestyle relay.

Jay

How about those Boomers! France have a quality team, great win boys!

Mat0369

Quote from: Jay on August 07, 2016, 02:24:17 PM

I could not give a crap about the Olympics but I thought I'd check the basketball scores. I read this

The United States looked to be in big trouble in their first game after China got out to an early 2-0 lead, but they battled back and finished with a 119-62 victory.

I couldn't stop laughing. I went to check the box scores and saw Australia also won. I'm surprised Bogut actually suited up and the starters for France are really strong with Parker, Batum, Diaw and Gobert. That's actually a pretty good scalp.

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 07, 2016, 03:28:41 PM
Quote from: Jay on August 07, 2016, 02:24:17 PM

I could not give a crap about the Olympics but I thought I'd check the basketball scores. I read this

The United States looked to be in big trouble in their first game after China got out to an early 2-0 lead, but they battled back and finished with a 119-62 victory.

I couldn't stop laughing. I went to check the box scores and saw Australia also won. I'm surprised Bogut actually suited up and the starters for France are really strong with Parker, Batum, Diaw and Gobert. That's actually a pretty good scalp.
Yeah I think France have the second best team, behind the US. Certainly the best player not on the USA team, in Batum. Although they barely even used him today which was strange. Nando de Colo is a pretty sick player too.

We're up against Serbia next and then I think the USA.

fanTCfool

How about the Beach Volleyball stadium! Massive compared to what you would have expected.

tbagrocks

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 07, 2016, 05:02:31 PM
How about the Beach Volleyball stadium! Massive compared to what you would have expected.
Fairly sure that is a beach football stadium!

Also, GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO Campbell sisters ;D

Bill Manspeaker

women's volleyball...slow motion replays...

GoLions

Can't get enough of the flowerin Equestrian

Jay

Quote from: Princess Peach on August 08, 2016, 12:50:10 AM
Nothing better than kicking back on a Sunday night and watching the dressage.

GoLions

Quote from: Jay on August 08, 2016, 12:56:30 AM
Quote from: Princess Peach on August 08, 2016, 12:50:10 AM
Nothing better than kicking back on a Sunday night and watching the dressage.
Salad and dressage is probably my favourite thing tbqh

Mat0369

I want to watch Croatia vs Spain but have no idea if they are showing a replay. Two new 6'ers recruits playing against each other in Dario and Sergio.

GoLions

Big Nigey pointed out /r/ohlympics to me on reddit, a touch nsfw though :P

valkorum

Grab the App "Olympics on 7" and you can watch replays (a day later I think)

I missed the AUS v FRA basketball game and am now watching the replay on the app