EXV Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, September 03, 2016, 03:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nige on February 19, 2017, 08:23:44 PM
I'm not entirely sure that adding another pick that he won't use is really fixing the issue.

LF

Seriously this comp is flowering ridiculous

Holz

Im sorry lf but once you take into account people skipping picks the 45 and 59 is pretty much nothing.

Scrads

I probably wouldn't give pick 26 for 31, 45 and 56, let alone pick 16. That's how pointless those late picks are. Upgrading picks is perfectly fine, but the trade needs to be at least roughly even. I didn't trade myself so high into the order just so other people could get high picks from their friends for free that otherwise wouldn't have been used.

GoLions

Quote from: Holz on February 19, 2017, 09:11:33 PM
Im sorry lf but once you take into account people skipping picks the 45 and 59 is pretty much nothing.
Doesn't it make them more valuable? :p

Also fwiw, don't think it's relevant if Atto is using the picks or not. If you think the trade is too uneven to pass then that's fine, but rejecting it because Atto won't use the picks is pretty stupid imo. Otherwise you also need to reject trades when someone trades a guy they're going to delist for a pick.

Holz

Quote from: GoLions on February 19, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

Also fwiw, don't think it's relevant if Atto is using the picks or not. If you think the trade is too uneven to pass then that's fine, but rejecting it because Atto won't use the picks is pretty stupid imo. Otherwise you also need to reject trades when someone trades a guy they're going to delist for a pick.

Its makes it less valuable as you get given picks for free if yu have spots left to fill. 45 pick is in the 4th round so the difference between that and the 5th 6th 7th round is negligable.

1st and 2nd is a big difference as there will be more picks between the 1st and 2nd then there is on the 3rd to 10th.

16 is a decent rookie pick i reckon if it was like pick 20 and those late ones i eould be ok with it. Its just yo big a jump. I would offer up all my picks bar 8 which is 1 round earlier but even then i couldnt pass it.

I would say 16 is maybe worth like 2 25s

elephants

Quote from: LF on February 19, 2017, 08:40:22 PM

Seems very uncalled for. How would you like it if someone came into Americas DT and started pinging the entire competition that you put work into?

I think we're all mature enough to have an above the belt conversation about this trade.

Scrads

Quote from: GoLions on February 19, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

The only relevant part is that is proves the picks are being given away literally for free. If the trade was fair I wouldn't mind so much definitely and probably wouldn't have said anything. I agree that the trade needs to be vetoed for what the trade is. Having said that, we're always told to justify why we are ding particular trades, so what would Atto claim he is doing the trade for?

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 19, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
Quote from: LF on February 19, 2017, 08:40:22 PM

Seems very uncalled for. How would you like it if someone came into Americas DT and started pinging the entire competition that you put work into?

I think we're all mature enough to have an above the belt conversation about this trade.

Its all good ele trade time is always stressfull i know lf wasnt having a go, she is a great addition to the euro. I think we all just want some football to start.

Ziplock

Quote from: Spite on February 19, 2017, 08:31:36 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 19, 2017, 08:23:44 PM
I'm not entirely sure that adding another pick that he won't use is really fixing the issue.

Agreed. Sorry LF, from your response I think you kinda missed the point. I have picks in the rookie and no space on the list. So it's obviously in bad taste to funnel picks to other people by accepting a trade downgrading my picks for more picks that I won't be using.

Upgrading your picks is perfectly fine, just do it with someone that is partaking in the draft please.

Unless they're  delisting more players to use the pick it's  a bit of a farce.