Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

Started by Levis43, November 26, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levis43

The ultimate wrestling thread is now open! This is the place to talk about all of the events going on the the wide world of wrestling. From WWE to TNA to ROH all the way to All Japan. This is the place to get over or die under.

Remember to post your Fave 5.

Levis43's Fave 5
1. CM Punk
2. Daniel Bryan
3. AJ Lee
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Bo Dallas

tbagrocks

Only really watch the WWE regularly these days, must admit I do like the Bellas strutting it ;D

No secret my fav is the bearded one, ove watching Cena, these days I have a new hero and he just won his first belt!

Big E Langston ;D  this guy has the goods! Will win the Heavyweight Championship in the new year!

Am getting fairly tired of the crap though, stupid lame shield, wtf is with the Wyatts? triple H has lost it and Steph is an ego dog, Randy has become boring, Kane putting on a suit :o  Hope it changes in the new year!

tbags top 5
Daniel Bryan
Big E
Bella twins
John Cena
The Bull  ;D  OLE!!!

Justin Bieber

I actually love watching The Shield and Wyatts! How can you not like them, even if they are the bad guys :P.

Think my top 5 at the moment in no particular order are Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Antonio Cesaro and Enzo Amore (from NXT). Love how Rollins/Ziggler bounce around the ring :P. Enzo doesn't do much int he ring, but watching his promo work is hilarious!

Suprised you like Bo Dallas Levis, although he's grown on me. So annoying yet funny at the same time, being a bad guy potraying a good guy. Those trips to Disneyworld...

On a side note, I don't know how I got back into watching WWE, think it was because a friend... I can stomach some parts but usually fast forward a lot of stuff I'm not interested in :P.

Levis43

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 28, 2013, 03:43:43 AM

Suprised you like Bo Dallas Levis, although he's grown on me. So annoying yet funny at the same time, being a bad guy potraying a good guy. Those trips to Disneyworld...

I just love how funny Bo is. He is also pretty good in the ring. I like Enzo and Big Cass, they are really great on promos. 

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 28, 2013, 03:43:43 AM

On a side note, I don't know how I got back into watching WWE, think it was because a friend... I can stomach some parts but usually fast forward a lot of stuff I'm not interested in :P.

I think we all do ;)

BratPack

This sums up wrestling to me at the moment

Levis43

tbagrocks

El Torito aka "The Bull" was involved in his first official match, he's the greatest ever ;D

OLE!!

nas

Levis43

Predictions for TLC Orton VS Cena?

BratPack

nas

S C A doing a podcast with the bearded (DB) one soon.

"What"

Levis43

valkorum

You need another option in the poll - the storyline's of feuds.  That's why I watch

Noz

So i decided to order the TLC on Monday first time I've watched properly watched WWE for ages.

Top 5 would have to be :

Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Eric Rowan
Antonio Cesaro
Summer Rae

I used to be a huge wrestling fan but sort of drifted over the past couple of years.