WXV Round 14: Seoul face unlikely bogey team

Started by Purple 77, July 14, 2015, 06:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi434

Rio de Janeiro Jaguars

D: Bachar Houli, Elliott Yeo, Andrew Mackie, Ben Jacobs
M: Marc Murphy, Gary Ablett (c), Stephen Hill, Bernie Vince (vc)
R: Sam Jacobs
F: Jack Riewoldt, Adam Schneider, Taylor Walker, Lewis Taylor
I: Patrick Cripps, David Zaharakis

E: Brayden Maynard (d/m), David Hale (r/f), Matthew Wright (f/m)

meow meow

Copping Foife then GAJ in successive weeks is tough. Need Gary to do a Fyfe and choke under the Christchurch pressure to get the win this week. Losing Gibbs, Minson and Elliott this week hasn't made things any easier.
Fkn Ross is going to play Sandi up forward and destroy him.

Nige

Cairo Sands

D: B.Smith, J.McGovern, N.Smith, S.Rowe
M: D.Beams (c), P.Hanley (vc), M.Hutchings, L.Dunstan
R: R.Lobb
F: L.Breust, P.Puopolo, R.Palmer, B.Brown
I: J.Lonie, N.Gordon

E: J.Batchelor, H.Goddard, B.Stratton

Amon didn't make the 22, so Hutchings is in even though he'll probably be sub.  :(

Memphistopheles

Use my OOP ruck rule :P

We paid a decent price as well to get two rucks in the off-season knowing their value.

Matt Crouch traded out to get Pick 4 which became pick 5 and Peter Wright and Guthrie + Pick 12 or so to get Billy Longer (and Cam McCarthy).

Changing the rules now hurts the teams who chased a ruck hard in recent trade/draft periods.

Jukes

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 17, 2015, 02:30:11 PM
Agree with Rico and Holz. I had to overpay to get Ceglar so everyone else can over pay and get their main rucks backup.

28 and Balla for Ceglar isn't overpaying haha, if anything you won that deal :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 17, 2015, 05:38:52 PM
Changing the rules now hurts the teams who chased a ruck hard in recent trade/draft periods.

ossie85

Quote from: Ricochet on July 17, 2015, 06:06:15 PM

we changed the priority pick rule for New Delhi last year, which hurt everyone in the comp. We have precedent on changing rules

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2015, 06:26:36 PM

we changed the priority pick rule for New Delhi last year, which hurt everyone in the comp. We have precedent on changing rules
whack lol

Purple 77

Berlin

D: Michael Hibberd, Colin Garland, Jarryn Geary, Xavier Ellis
M: Nat Fyfe (C), Jack Steven (VC), Adam Treloar, Daniel Cross
R: Max Gawn
F: Lewis Jetta, Marco Paparone, Jack Watts, Jordan Murdoch
I: Jack Viney, Jesse Lonergan
E: Zak Jones, Jay Kennedy-Harris, Mark Jamar

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2015, 06:26:36 PM

thats not the same thing it just moved people one done the order. this is fundamentally changing the strucutre of the game. It unfairly hurts certain teams with good rucks and greatly helps those without.

Its like we me saying there are more good forwards to backs so lets change it to 5 forwards and 3 backman permanently.  Me with 5 premo forwards will greatly benefit.

Holz

I want to apologize to everyone, this just isn't fair.

I feel sorry for everyone, not having Goldy in their team. Thats a horror i just can't imagine. 

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on July 17, 2015, 08:44:35 PM
I want to apologize to everyone, this just isn't fair.

I feel sorry for everyone, not having Goldy in their team. Thats a horror i just can't imagine.
haha flower me he's going huge

Vinny

As a team without a ruck..

Boomz

Might be struggling to field a ruck this season but still against any sort of "stand in ruck" that gets extra than normal OOP.

Toga