WXV Round 15: Destroyers/Suns in Pre-Finals Battle

Started by ossie85, July 06, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Wolves Pip London

Toronto weren't impressive, but did enough to beat a London side now resigned to missing the finals.

London Royals (19.13.127) lost to Toronto Wolves (20.15.135)

Best
London: B Stanton, J McVeigh, J Winderlich
Toronto: J Riewoldt, B Cunnington

WXV Debut
London: D Gardiner

Reserves
Imperial Princes (6.4.40) lost to Toronto Wolves (18.11.119)

Best
Imperial: S Wright
Toronto: S Butler, A McGrath, B McLean

Nige

Quote from: AaronKirk on July 13, 2014, 08:02:06 PM
Cairo very unlucky.

MY FIRST WIN!!!
Congrats buddy, good win. You had some excellent scores and the team was clearly too good for our sorry mob.

pothead

Nails

I'd like to congratulate caretaker coach Vinny for getting the win this week. Well done mate.

AaronKirk

Quote from: NigeyS on July 13, 2014, 09:13:06 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on July 13, 2014, 08:02:06 PM
Cairo very unlucky.

MY FIRST WIN!!!
Congrats buddy, good win. You had some excellent scores and the team was clearly too good for our sorry mob.

Cheers man, Very lucky to get a win.

My Chumps

Boys dug deep when we needed it with (what I believe) is out biggest score of the year and a huge upset! Finals bound now surely. Hitting our straps at the right time of the season.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: My Chumps on July 14, 2014, 01:00:14 AM
Boys dug deep when we needed it with (what I believe) is out biggest score of the year and a huge upset! Finals bound now surely. Hitting our straps at the right time of the season.

Got two more huge games first mate.

Definitely need a match committee meeting again this week to work out the team :P

My Chumps

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 14, 2014, 02:01:41 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on July 14, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

Got two more huge games first mate.

Definitely need a match committee meeting again this week to work out the team :P
Haha, I'll book it in for Thursday night!

Vinny

Quote from: Nails on July 13, 2014, 10:50:51 PM
I'd like to congratulate caretaker coach Vinny for getting the win this week. Well done mate.
Thanks man. Go Buenos!