PSK to confirm.

powersuperkents

Quote from: T Dog on November 17, 2015, 04:45:35 PM
Colorado and Santiago dealing.

Colorado gives: J. Kennedy-Harris + ND#10
Santiago gives:  M. Whiley + ND#17

PSK to confirm.
Confirmed

Sad to see a contested machine in Whiley go after so long (esp. with the Bolton rebuild which will see him utilised in his primary role). JKH has potential but is the steak knife in this deal. Both teams receive a fringe player for our respective deficient stocks (Colorado needs mids, Santiago needs forwards) and hopefully two top 10 picks will be enough to secure the draftees I am set on

Jukes

Quote from: powersuperkents on November 17, 2015, 04:58:11 PM
Quote from: T Dog on November 17, 2015, 04:45:35 PM
Colorado and Santiago dealing.

Colorado gives: J. Kennedy-Harris + ND#10
Santiago gives:  M. Whiley + ND#17

PSK to confirm.
Confirmed

Sad to see a contested machine in Whiley go after so long (esp. with the Bolton rebuild which will see him utilised in his primary role). JKH has potential but is the steak knife in this deal. Both teams receive a fringe player for our respective deficient stocks (Colorado needs mids, Santiago needs forwards) and hopefully two top 10 picks will be enough to secure the draftees I am set on

One problem - Colorado don't have pick 10, that belongs to Quito. Colorado has picks 1, 2, 3, 15, 43, 44, 46, and 49 (in the first four rounds).

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 12, 2015, 02:27:53 PM
Quote from: T Dog on October 12, 2015, 02:12:59 PM
Colorado and Quito Quetzals making some big moves.

Colorado gives:  Picks ND #1 + ND #2 + ND #15
Quito Quetzals gives:  J. Redden + Brad Ebert + ND #10.

Colorado gets in 2 young but established midfielders. Both proven fantasy scorers.
Leaves ND #3 and #10 in the draft. Should still get 2 fair players to add to the trade.

Memph to confirm.

Confirm.

It's real hard giving up two established midfield premiums but, now I get to choose who I like in the draft and there's a couple of guys I'm really keen to get...

Tdog traded out 1 and 2 and got 10.

T Dog

Hey Jukesy
October 12th trade with Memph.   :)

Re: Official Trade Thread
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2015, 01:12:59 PM »
Reply with quote  Modify message  Remove this message
Colorado and Quito Quetzals making some big moves.

Colorado gives:  Picks ND #1 + ND #2 + ND #15
Quito Quetzals gives:  J. Redden + Brad Ebert + ND #10.

Colorado gets in 2 young but established midfielders. Both proven fantasy scorers.
Leaves ND #3 and #10 in the draft. Should still get 2 fair players to add to the trade.

Memph to confirm.

Jukes

Alright my bad, you guys gotta get on my case more because I'm sure I've stuffed up a fair few other times :P

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on November 17, 2015, 10:17:27 PM
Alright my bad, you guys gotta get on my case more because I'm sure I've stuffed up a fair few other times :P
It's a shared responsibility (for the coaches to speak up rather than expect the commissioner to do everything).

I doubt any administrative problems will arise in this comp. though (all the coaches are committed to the league which is good to see)  :)

Jukes

It won't be too long before I'll be around more (uni ending + Fallout addiction dropping) and therefore less prone to errors, and I'll be on top of everything else such as team lists.

I guarantee the official team lists will be up to date before the AFL NAT draft starts on the 24th, with our draft to start on the 28th (after the AFL PSD and Rookie drafts).

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on November 17, 2015, 10:51:03 PM
It won't be too long before I'll be around more (uni ending + Fallout addiction dropping) and therefore less prone to errors, and I'll be on top of everything else such as team lists.

I guarantee the official team lists will be up to date before the AFL NAT draft starts on the 24th, with our draft to start on the 28th (after the AFL PSD and Rookie drafts).
Yeah I couldn't make time myself during my uni exam period

Don't worry too much and go at your own pace - those who have traded picks could all post our respective picks on the NAT thread a few days before our draft to make it easier. Don't stress though, I'm sure all the coaches would be happy to help if needs be  :)

Jukes

I actually have the Nat and RD threads all up to date already :D

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on November 17, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
Nothing to worry about then, that's really all that needs to be done until next season :P

Good job mate  :)

SydneyRox

Quote from: powersuperkents on November 17, 2015, 11:02:20 PM
Quote from: Jukes on November 17, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
Nothing to worry about then, that's really all that needs to be done until next season :P

Good job mate  :)

Yeah good work Jukes. It is bloody hard to keep everything up to date this time of year!

T Dog

Quote from: Jukes on November 17, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

You do a great job Jukesy. Keeps me motivated to trade, just so you can do the updates  ;D

kilbluff1985

Santiego NAT 41 for Ducks Daniel Gorringe

powersuperkents