Quote from: _wato on July 11, 2016, 10:50:51 PM
Any chance Robbo to heater this week?
Probably goes to Shiel

_wato

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 10:54:51 PM
Probably goes to Shiel

Thought as much, but Shaw gives GWS so much more drive and Attack than Shiel in the middle

Plus Robbo has played small forward before at Carlton, so it wouldn't surprise me

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on July 11, 2016, 11:01:35 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 10:54:51 PM
Probably goes to Shiel

Thought as much, but Shaw gives GWS so much more drive and Attack than Shiel in the middle

Plus Robbo has played small forward before at Carlton, so it wouldn't surprise me
If we still had Beams and a few others playing, then possibly, but I don't think we'd want to play Robbo outside of the midfield.

Still, I guess it's possible. Think Bewick used to do run-with roles as well a while back, so he could possibly go to Shaw, but obviously not as effective as Robbo would be.

_wato

Hmm fair enough

Surely Rocky Zorko Rich Jansen Matho Bastinac could cover for Robbo though

GoLions

Looks like Jansen is being played forward more with Bell and Bundy injured. Matho won't be spending the full time in the mids either. Bell, Beams, or Bundy in and I think Robbo would go to Shaw.

Tbh he might not even tag if we think there aren't any mids damaging enough, and want Robbo to run riot in the mids :P

strikes91

Would like to see Bewick on Shaw. Shiel needs to be shut down, perfect job for Robbo.

Ringo

Did not see last games being overseas but could we ask Schache or Hipwood to apply a forward tag on Shaw to increase their learnings. Bewick or Green could be other options.

strikes91

Rockliff just got a serve up by Andrew Hamilton. Seems like there's a party boy problem with him and Pearce Hanley

nrich102

Smith upgraded, chance of him making his debut this week/season?

shaker

What are the chances Leppa will let Robbo go and get his own ball this week instead of trying to stop opposition players getting it Shiel racked 34 disposals so it is not working and you are still getting belted , is Leppa stubborn or just not very smart ? the last part of last season we saw that Robbo can be very good as a ball winner

LF

Quote from: shaker on July 20, 2016, 02:12:20 PM
What are the chances Leppa will let Robbo go and get his own ball this week instead of trying to stop opposition players getting it Shiel racked 34 disposals so it is not working and you are still getting belted , is Leppa stubborn or just not very smart ? the last part of last season we saw that Robbo can be very good as a ball winner

I've been saying this pretty much all year,mainly because it affects his fantasy scores haha but it doesn't really do Brisbane any good to do it,if you guys were actually winning games and it was affecting the results your way I can see why but atm it is a waste of time and agree that Robbo is a very good ball winner for you guys when not tagging.

shaker

Quote from: LF on July 20, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

I've been saying this pretty much all year,mainly because it affects his fantasy scores haha but it doesn't really do Brisbane any good to do it,if you guys were actually winning games and it was affecting the results your way I can see why but atm it is a waste of time and agree that Robbo is a very good ball winner for you guys when not tagging.

Haha maybe we should coach the Lions LF  :P

nas

Quote from: shaker on July 20, 2016, 02:31:30 PM
Quote from: LF on July 20, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

Haha maybe we should coach the Lions LF  :P

Maybe Bomber might employ you guys as assistants for 2017?  :-X

iZander

Any avid Brisbane supporter (or others) want to give me an opinion on a potential dpp?

Ryan Bastinac for forward status? Has been named on the forward pocket 8 times this year and the bench 7 times (so hard to know where he comes on). He plays his fair share of mid time but so do many others that gain forward status. Im asking because i really only watched the last two games (where he did play a forward role for a lot of it), what do you guys think his chances are? :P

strikes91

Zero, never really noticed him up forward.