Main Menu

Brisbane Discussion

Started by nrich102, April 05, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

They'd have to part ways with pick 4 for it to happen - Plus a player, Beams is easily worth that.

Leuey + Pick 4? I'd take that ;)

Mailman the 2nd

That is way overs. Given beams isnt contracted pick 4 is the most he's worth

Mat0369

If Ryder walks into FA it is very possible

Mat0369

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 24, 2014, 07:12:51 PM
That is way overs. Given beams isnt contracted pick 4 is the most he's worth

and Mitchell is worth 6? 4 and a player seems right

Noz

Ryder will most likely walk out on Essendon and enter the PSD Beams could do the same as well

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on September 24, 2014, 07:11:11 PM
They'd have to part ways with pick 4 for it to happen - Plus a player, Beams is easily worth that.

Leuey + Pick 4? I'd take that ;)
How about West and pick 4

Ringo

May have to work a 3 way trade but anything is possible.

Mat0369

Quote from: Noz on September 24, 2014, 07:19:31 PM
Ryder will most likely walk out on Essendon and enter the PSD Beams could do the same as well

If Ryder breaks his contract he can sign anywhere as a delisted FA. No need for the draft.

_wato

I think Beams understands he will do the best for the club given we've done so much for him and he's leaving extremely unexpectedly. He's a required player and has decided to shock everyone and leave to reutn to his family.

I wouldn't see him doing anything untoward whereas Ryder has gone through a whole lot at Essendon and I would completely understand if he couldn't care about the welfare of the club and go through FA.

Hahaha and Mat is right, you think Mitchell is worth pick 6 and Beams is not worth pick 4 and a player? You must have rocks in your head if you believe Mitchell is that much better. I still believe Mitchell is not worth that much.

Anyway that's off topic.

Mat0369

After the exodus last season Brisbane this year could come away with 2 ready made stars. Talk about a turnaround in a season. So 4 and a player for Beams is a possibility or he could go to GC who have 2 first round picks to offer. 2nd round pick for Ryder and if he really wants to go there he can threaten to walk for nothing. Well played Brisbane, well played

meow meow

Pick 4 and Mayes to the Crows, Dangerfield to the Pies, Beams to Brissy.

Ringo

Great to see the boot on the other foot this year with the go home factor - Beams may go to Suns but they have limited room in salary cap.
Would hate us to trade overs though Pick 4 and an average player say Crisp would be the maximum I would offer.

shaker

Surely playing with his brother has to have a part in it

Noz

_wato

Quote from: Ringo on September 24, 2014, 07:36:46 PM
Great to see the boot on the other foot this year with the go home factor - Beams may go to Suns but they have limited room in salary cap.
Would hate us to trade overs though Pick 4 and an average player say Crisp would be the maximum I would offer.

Collingwood wouldn't take Crisp - However we'd take Danger if the rumours are true and he's headed to Melbourne, plus Adelaide would love some young talent as they've missed out in the past couple of years due to the Tippett saga.