Main Menu

Brisbane Discussion

Started by nrich102, April 05, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

The poll result is interesting BB with the no vote in front.  can not see Voss improving with the increase in Coaching Staff.  It is not the lack of Coaching staff that makes the decision to play Hanley and Rockliff forward - It is not the coaching staff that makes the decision to leave Patful on Hawkins when Hawkins is killing it. just a couple of examples showing Voss's lack of Nous.
If increasing the coaching staff maybe keep Voss in some role and bring in Roos or another experienced coach.

T Dog

Quote from: Ringo on July 03, 2013, 10:31:32 AM
The poll result is interesting BB with the no vote in front.  can not see Voss improving with the increase in Coaching Staff.  It is not the lack of Coaching staff that makes the decision to play Hanley and Rockliff forward - It is not the coaching staff that makes the decision to leave Patful on Hawkins when Hawkins is killing it. just a couple of examples showing Voss's lack of Nous.
If increasing the coaching staff maybe keep Voss in some role and bring in Roos or another experienced coach.

If Roos not available, Neeldy might enjoy the Qld sunshine  ;)

strikes91

Some good ins this week. blackys out though

Ringo

Quote from: strikes91 on July 04, 2013, 07:02:51 PM
Some good ins this week. blackys out though
Would like to have seen Lisle given a bit more of a go though strikes. Although I welcome the inclussion of Bewick he does not have the height that Lisle has to be the second traget forward. Trust we are not going to use Lester foread again though.
Raines will tag Ablett and suspect Mayes or Green may be the sub  but who kinows with Voss's selections.

nrich102

strikes91

team set up was good tonight. rocky looked good going in the guts, if he played the entire game there he could of went 35-40 touches

nrich102

Ringo

Maybe more mid time for Rocky - mayes will also get a decent run as well with Black Doubtful as well.

nrich102

All Queensland Grand Final next year. You heard it here first

TeeJay

Quote from: nrich102 on July 14, 2013, 12:02:26 PM

Lol

BB67th

A good point about last night's match. North Melbourne was 10th on the ladder before the game. Means that we finally beat a team ranked from 3rd-10th. And with a good draw until the last round, I think we could get 11 or 12 wins for the year.

nrich102

Nige

Good win by the Lions, very happy they won.

Yes, I'm still bitter from Norf beating Richmond even though we won this week too.

Also, I tipped Brisbane and my fantasy players did well.

;D

roo boys!

Quote from: nrich102 on July 14, 2013, 03:28:02 PM
Quote from: TeeJay on July 14, 2013, 12:46:18 PM

Lol
Laugh all you want.
I'd pencil, pencil both in for finals next year but can't be sure....granny a bit steep I think.

kilbluff1985

Lol