Main Menu

Blues land Laidler

Started by BratPack, October 11, 2010, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Laidler and pick 41 to the Blues for picks 36 and 53.

Laidler could be a good pickup

ossie85

That's a win for Carlton, a disappointing loss to Geelong. Hope they enjoy Milburn for one more year

Cruiseon

That might qualify for Carlton's first decent piece of trading for around 10 years.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on October 11, 2010, 01:15:37 PM

That's a win for Carlton, a disappointing loss to Geelong. Hope they enjoy Milburn for one more year
My thought exactly. Carlton may not winners but Geelong are the clear losers. Laidler was a nice player who would suit the Cats gameplan. Now they ship him off to keep Milburn for maybe another 2 years tops. Reckon they'll be active next trade period to try and replace him ::).

Maca24

yea cats are in it 4 sure. laidler might be handy for blues.
cats needed to keep him i think.

Boomz

They have made another blue here (excuse the pun :P). First Djerrkura & now him... Both will be good players. They will regret it at the end of next year... or halfway through the season.

Hawka

not good for the cats they have traded 2 younsgsters that would of been best 22 players in a few yrs mayb

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on October 11, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
not good for the cats they have traded 2 younsgsters that would of been best 22 players in a few yrs mayb
100% agree, and Laidler was the perfect replacement for Milburn

Cruiseon

People said the same thing about Prismall, what a dud he turned out to be and he'd played significant senior footy for Geelong.

MTTY

Laider i think is a very good pick up for the Blues, but they have a lot of running backs