Welcome to Domestic Sixes (D6s)/General discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, January 28, 2015, 11:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

- Ability to keep the same T20 Contract players without going through the auction
So I was thinking if you were to purchase a player through the T20 Auction, that come the next season you have the option to hold that player for 75% of what you paid for him the previous season (And let that continue to drop each successive season). And we can each do this up to one time a season.

Season 1 auction has no bearing on this, so the S2 auction will be all in, then from S3 we can do the buy back process.

Made a couple of changes to the original suggestion, a bit of a middle ground from what both nrich and BP said on the topic. This sound better?

nrich102

BratPack

That works better. One player at 75% is better than 2 at 50%

nrich102

Wattup?

We looking to continue this competition into next year? State squads have come out, so we can probably get crack a lackin soonish.

PowerBug

July will be my month hopefully.  Noticed all the state squads are out which is good :)

PowerBug

30th June I finish, 25th July I return. Plan is to send something to everyone in that time :)

PowerBug

So july didn't exactly happen, but it's all starting to happen now :) Start looking around, please post so I know that you're all alive and keen as well!!

nrich102

PowerBug

Torpedo10

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 09, 2016, 09:31:25 PM
Cautiously waiting,  ;)
You have a lot of work to do this season Torp do get your team up to scratch :) You won't get lucky with a cancelled Bangladesh tour to get Matador Cup wins this time!!

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on August 09, 2016, 09:33:20 PM
Cautiously waiting,  ;)
You have a lot of work to do this season Torp do get your team up to scratch :) You won't get lucky with a cancelled Bangladesh tour to get Matador Cup wins this time!!
Remember I got thrown into this because Jukes bailed, I think we've done ok so far.   :P

This competition is naturally flawed because the best don't have any use.  ;)

nrich102

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 09, 2016, 10:39:01 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 09, 2016, 09:33:20 PM
Cautiously waiting,  ;)
Remember I got thrown into this because Jukes bailed, I think we've done ok so far.   :P

This competition is naturally flawed because the best don't have any use.  ;)
It's different I think, not flawed ;)

Yes you could say he did, but I think the main problem was the fact little selections were made, as opposed to the wrong selections ;) Anyway you have free selections at the Free Agency table (Picks 2 and 4) so make sure you pick decent players with them :P

BratPack