lachie_001's team

Started by lachie_001, March 12, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

Quote from: jmoynihan9 on March 23, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
I like what you've done with your side its come up mint. I've got Rockliff as well and I guess with him vs Merrett, I think we know Merrett will average 115+ while with Rocky hes got the potential to average the same for a lesser price but at a new club thats the unkown. I have Rayner in my side and can relate to the uncertainty with him vs that of a premo. I was very tempted to do something similar with petracca myself but felt that without him having had a true breakout year himself yet if he was also worth that risk.

I like the swap from Lloyd to Hibberd, just curious as to what your reasoning was. I'm facing the exact same dilemma myself.
Thanks!  ;D

I actually still have hibberd and lloyd actually.

Now I am tossing up, L. Ryan to D. Venables, so I can upgrade L. Murphy to M. O'Connor?

lachie_001

Quote from: Jukes on March 23, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
I also like it, good team.

Now, you and I have the hard part - sorting out which back and midfield rookies to play! Few very hard calls here that I'll undoubtedly get wrong.

I think I have settled on Brayshaw, Holman and Banfield. I am worried about a sub 50 from T.Kelly, and think banfield is proven he can score and holman should go alright against a weak north melbourne :)