West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread

Started by LF, March 15, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

RaisyDaisy

LOL ele, as good as he is, playing the position he does I don't think we want to be paying a 32 year old CHB 1M a year

5 years for 5M aged 26-31 in prime is more than reasonable

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 03, 2018, 11:23:37 PM
LOL ele, as good as he is, playing the position he does I don't think we want to be paying a 32 year old CHB 1M a year

If an extra year is the difference between him leaving and staying, who really loses?

Just give him the 6 lol

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: iZander on May 03, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

If an extra year is the difference between him leaving and staying, who really loses?

Just give him the 6 lol

Yeah fair point, but at least top end it so he isn't getting 1M a year at 32 :P

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 03, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
Quote from: iZander on May 03, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

Just give him the 6 lol

Yeah fair point, but at least top end it so he isn't getting 1M a year at 32 :P

Agreed with IZ, he's an amazing player in his position. We're a different team without him

I dont even think age will hamper his impact and who cares when he gets the coin :P

shaker

Just give him 6 and get it done , what are they saying 5 or see you later ? NIKE ....... just do it !!

jvalles69

Our boys are killing it!  8)  Shuey out for a few weeks though, another kid to come in I'd say.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 07, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
Our boys are killing it!  8)  Shuey out for a few weeks though, another kid to come in I'd say.

Yeah he's a big out considering we have a tough draw coming up too

Ainsworth probably gets a run

Hope Sheed returns this week

I'd love nothing more than us to beat GWS this week just so when I go to WCE/RIC the following week it will be 1v2 :)

Torpedo10

Will McGov be part of your next Premiership contention year? Yes.

Must. Sign. ASAP.

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

I'd love nothing more than us to beat GWS this week just so when I go to WCE/RIC the following week it will be 1v2 :)

I reckon we beat GWS, they're pretty decimated as well, and Naitanui loves kicking game winners on them!  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 07, 2018, 04:49:41 PM
I reckon we beat GWS, they're pretty decimated as well, and Naitanui loves kicking game winners on them!  ;)

You spoke too soon and jinxed him lol

Surely we challenge that absolute BS

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 07, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

You spoke too soon and jinxed him lol

Surely we challenge that absolute BS

What a load of garbage!  Was a great tackle, he just fell on his back and the dude is a 3rd of his size!  Weak as flower as usual from the AFL.

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Ainsworth has been in good form but by golly I'm scared he will snap in half. Reckon Partington gets in over him? Maybe Ah Chee despite not having monstrous numbers he's a bigger body who seemed in the frame early days.

Could even throw a forward like Karpany in the mix (Brander/Allen maybe for NicNat if the nonsense continues) and play Cripps/Willie through the middle more as we've seen lately

All in all, I am so excited for what lies ahead, not only are we winning but we have so much new blood coming through!

And yeah jeepers we'll surely challenge that NicNat ban. It was definitely a free against but stupid suspension. I'd argue the tackle on Parfitt was worse?

PowerBug

Nah mate Amon was ded should've been 2 weeks :P

In all honesty can I testify to award Nic Nat a prize because Amon is so trash we probably got better while he was off the field being treated ;D

RaisyDaisy

Good to see Robbo and Gerard both saying it's a rubbish decision and expecting us at the Tribunal tomorrow to get this horrible decision overturned