AEPL 2011/12 Draft Thread (Pick players here)

Started by CrowsFan, July 21, 2011, 05:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah I don't really mind if he misses the first few games. He will make up for it later on ;)

CrowsFan

Not like zz to be off FF for this long...
Remember guys if you are going to be away for a while leave your picks with someone. We need to get through this draft very quickly since the actual season starts soon!

MajorLazer

I just remembered that I'm on camp this week so is it ok if I give you (CF) a shortlist.

I'll have it done by tonight.

CrowsFan

I'd prefer it if you gave it to someone else who isn't in the draft, but on the site often, but otherwise yes you can give it to me

Luigi197

Man i really wish i had better number picks. im all ready set to pick now, yet have the worst picks... :(

CrowsFan

It's not that bad luigi. Means you get 2 picks in a row so don't have to worry about tossing up between 2 people :)

MajorLazer

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 24, 2011, 02:13:05 PM
It's not that bad luigi. Means you get 2 picks in a row so don't have to worry about tossing up between 2 people :)

Yeah that was a positive i could find.
I already know my first two picks (unless of course they get taken) ...
Just waiting for ZZ now..

Also, does anyone reckon Fabregas will move? I think Barca said he 2 weeks to decide a week ago. The transfer season ends before the start of the EPL season right? But what about in the Jan/Feb Transfer window, someone swaps clubs and causes you to have more than 3 players from the one team in your team? (i.e. Having already Malouda, Drogba and Terry from Chelsea, and Modric from Tottenham.. But then in the Jan Transfer Window Modric moves to Chelsea??)

Hawka

the transfer ends 2 or 3 games into the season im pree sure

CrowsFan

The season starts on the 13th of august and the transfer window closes on the 1st of september. Not sure about fab, he may or may not move.
Might as well skip zz now don't think he will be on in the next 40 minutes. Hawka feel free to take your pick :)

Luigi197

Hey CF, how about like once every three days, send a PM to all of us participating just copying the Thread Post on the other thread that has who has been taken and the following picks, just to remind anyone about anything...

Hawka

My first pick is

Florent Malouda
from chelsea..He had a great season last year and i reckon he is a great first rnd pick to lead my midfeild

CrowsFan

Interesting pick, I had a few other mids ahead of him, mainly due to his age though cos not sure if he will be as good as last season.
DG is now up :)

Also luigi not really sure I understand what you mean?

Luigi197

Ok. Say i have a team that has Terry in the backs, Malouda in the mids, and Drogba in my forward, and i have Modric in my mids. Modric plays for Tottenham and i already have 3 Chelsea players. However what will happen if in the Jan Transfer Season, Modric moves to Chelsea, and i still have all those players? Cause then i will have 4 Chelsea players, against the rules..

CrowsFan

I meant your other post about sending a PM to everyone...
But to answer that question you would have to trade one of those players before the next round starts. Either to someone else in the league or to a free agent who hasn't been picked yet