DMCC 2016

Started by DMCC10, March 11, 2016, 03:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMCC10

ROUND 1: Got off to a great start until Saturday night and Sunday came around. Looking to improve this week as lots of my poor scores were due to my premiums being down such as Fyfe, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Barlow, etc. Not making any trades this week as i want to see a second game from all my players but the main player on the chopping block if they don't perform is Harwood. He is a POD and scored a rather pathetic 39 last week, but i am keeping the faith as he does have good scoring potential if he can get into form. Apart from that, I will also consider Papley if he puts in another good performance this week and gets named for round 3.

Score: 2165

DEF: Bartel, Lonergan, Harwood, Dea, Adams, AMT (Brown, Uebergang)
MID: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Pendlebury, GAJ, Rockliff, Selwood, Ward, Crouch (Gresham, Hewett, Davis)
RUC: Goldstein, Gawn (Currie)
FWD: Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kennedy, Menadue, Kerridge (McCarthy, Petracca)

ubeaut

Good. Just reckon u spent too much on Goldy and Heater. And not enough in the FWDS. If not enough mid rookies available u will have to play Menadue/Kerridge/Kennedy in the mids.

I'd downgrade Heater and Kennedy and get Dusty.

sammy123

shaw bartel solid.

hope the 2 premo backline works out for you.

nice POD in ward very strong in the mids.

fwd line seems a bit weak to me

DMCC10

Have been quite busy with uni lately so haven't been able to update the team so will provide a quick overview of how my season has panned out so far. Had a very poor start but have continued to climb since round 2.

Round 1: 2165           Overall Rank: 31772
Round 2: 2084           Overall Rank: 38465
Round 3: 2423           Overall Rank: 15658
Round 4: 2153           Overall Rank: 6413
Round 5: 2251           Overall Rank: 1888
Round 6: 2209           Overall Rank: 793
Round 7: 2367           Overall Rank: 114

Coming into Round 8 my team is as follows:

DEF: Shaw, Bartel, McVeigh, DBJ, AMT, Wagner (Hartley, Uebergang)
MID: GAJ, Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Selwood, Ward, Parker, Liberatore, Petracca (Hewett, Keays, Smith)
FWD: Martin, Zorko, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (Kennedy, Papley)

DMCC10

Had my worst week of the year, only managing to score 2024, however luckily didn't drop too much down the rankings. This week I've traded out Hewett and Kerridge, and replaced them with Macpherson and Priddis.

Round 8: 2024           Overall Rank: 327

DEF: Shaw, Bartel, McVeigh, DBJ, AMT, Wagner (Hartley, Uebergang)
MID: GAJ, Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Selwood, Ward, Priddis, Parker, Liberatore (Macpherson, Keays, Smith)
FWD: Martin, Zorko, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Petracca (Kennedy, Papley)