Started by Mat0369, December 28, 2015, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 01, 2016, 03:09:05 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 01, 2016, 02:46:15 PM
Can you find 70k and go up to Sheridan?

I have 180k in the bank before the trade

Do you think Sheridan can be a keeper?
Honestly not sure. But as long as Ross keeps backing in our new (attempt of) Hawthorn-like ball movement he'll get plenty of marks/kicks across halfback. If it continies to fail like it did on the weekend he may change things up a bit, but its impossible to say if that will affect Sheridan's scoring or not.

AaronKirk

I'd give Harwood another week to see how he goes. It also allows you to obtain another week of intelligence to see who the best option to bring in is.

Mat0369

I got an itchy finger and did it. I had to decide what to do in RDT as well and pulled the trigger. I probably was better off waiting until tomorrow arvo to make the move in hindsight for SC but I just have this bad feeling in my gut about Harwood. EMack seems like a decent option on price alone as a stepping stone so I am making that hopefully my one and only corrective trade. The fact is if I could afford to I probably would have benched Harwood this week, however I can't with the poor performing Bombers and their rookie situation. With the uncertainty and chopping and changing of the experienced guys while Worsfold picks his best 22 I think Mackenzie gives me some certainty over Harwood. I'll probably regret not waiting another week and getting a 2nd look at Lonergan, but the 200k in the bank is quite appealing for trades in rounds 4-5

Mat0369

I'm going to keep a potential upgrade target list here since I'll forget them by Tuesday

Defenders

Biggs
Matty Boyd
Burgoyne
Laird
McVeigh
Shaw
Simmo
Doc

Mids

Sloane
Danger