AXV: Lao Elephants - Whatlez

Started by whatlez, August 12, 2012, 09:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Man this team sucks, two players and that is it!

The question is, why is the coach in denial? ???

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on February 22, 2013, 12:50:52 PM
The axe is out.

First to be sacked from the club is Richoet. Then my former friend, Elephants. Both have been sacked from the Elephants.

This follows Fark getting the chop only a few months back. More sacking to come.

there goes the whole bashers coaching pannel.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holzman on February 25, 2013, 05:50:04 PM
The axe is out.

First to be sacked from the club is Richoet. Then my former friend, Elephants. Both have been sacked from the Elephants.

This follows Fark getting the chop only a few months back. More sacking to come.

yep, Lez your screwed now ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ricochet on February 26, 2013, 12:24:05 AM
Quote from: Holzman on February 25, 2013, 05:50:04 PM
The axe is out.

yep, Lez your screwed now ;)
Nahhh but this is bad. You guys will work a lot harder than Maca/Sid was to win in the future...

Justin Bieber

Reserves Logo thanks to Toga

Justin Bieber

Quick and breaking news.

Elephants flog the Llamas by a massive 393 points.

Score:

Elephants - 1,923

Llamas (home) - 1,530

Best performed: Boak, Wines, Selwood, Goldstein, Redden.

Injury Update: Fasolo played in the seconds this week and looked fantastic. He will replace big man Johnathon Patton who has gone down with an ACL injury and his season is over :(

Justin Bieber

Whatlez is back and the Elephants are 11th with 3 wins, 4 losses. Good start with einable games coming up :o

Forwardline is undermanned, but whatlez is still confident they can score well and win against one of their hated teams, the Lambs ;)

Toga

Is our matchup this weekend, Lez? :o

Prepare for a thumping! >:D

Justin Bieber

Probably the easiest match of the year ;)

Backline selection dramas with Rance sitting out and scoring 130+. It will pretty much determine whether the Elephants get up or not... Picking the right players.

Toga

Haha idk mate... You may have missed it but we scored 2170 last week. ;)

Think we should get over the line, but that might just be me. :P

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on May 15, 2013, 03:03:47 PM

Backline selection dramas with Rance sitting out and scoring 130+. It will pretty much determine whether the Elephants get up or not... Picking the right players.

the assistant coach would never put rance on the bench. He will kill the deemons this week a must in

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on May 15, 2013, 03:07:22 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 15, 2013, 03:03:47 PM

the assistant coach would never put rance on the bench. He will kill the deemons this week a must in

When you cannot come online through PC I have to quickly message my teams to people and sometimes I make mistakes... :(

Justin Bieber

Another flowering forward injury.

Fasolo out for the season most likely with some foot injury. This adds to the forward line carnage of Walker, Patton out for season and Watts out indefinitely. With players like Petrenko out as well only leavrs 4-5 players available for selection.

Justin Bieber

Looking at the Tiger's team and he doesn't have like one rd 13 player in his starting side. :(

Jay

Get around the Strikers.