BXV - 2nd Trade Period Official Thread

Started by Ringo, January 10, 2013, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

yeah the elite mid was a silly request, i'll just wait a couple of years for one of my rooks to hatch into an elite mid, over the 2010,2011 and 2012 drafts i do have about 15 top 15 draft picked players, 9 of these in the top 10 of those 3 drafts.

I took a long term approach into the draft and now i just have to wait for it to come to fruition...

we scored picks 6,9,13,16 from this 2012 draft alone so I might have to just wait for some breakouts to happen, still not overly unhappy with the squad.

and the ruckman request is valid :)  maybe not the elite mid request i concede you that point  :)

JBs-Hawks

kilbluff1985

elephants

Colliwobblers

if i needed a midfielder that bad i'd just play gibbs there :)  after all Mick will be - same philosophy :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2013, 11:52:58 PM
Somebody trade with somebody!

Crouch+O'Rourke are still for sale in a combo deal but want a gun mid under 25 for them

elephants

I dunno, but most people aren't gonna wait 4-5 years for two kids to maybe turn into guns in exchange from a guaranteed, proven premium..?

Just my opinion ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on February 04, 2013, 12:00:19 AM
I dunno, but most people aren't gonna wait 4-5 years for two kids to maybe turn into guns in exchange from a guaranteed, proven premium..?

Just my opinion ;)

fair point but depends on the persons strategy i think it's a pretty good combo deal i think they will be worth more this time next year though i could have gotten Viney if i wanted also but could not decide if it was worth losing Mackie for

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 04, 2013, 12:05:05 AM
Quote from: elephants on February 04, 2013, 12:00:19 AM

Just my opinion ;)

fair point but depends on the persons strategy i think it's a pretty good combo deal i think they will be worth more this time next year though i could have gotten Viney if i wanted also but could not decide if it was worth losing Mackie for

Yeah, fair point. I just wouldn't see a heap of value in it personally...

Haha yeah, I heard about that potential trade. Thanks for pulling out as it forced BB to trade us Bird ;)

kilbluff1985

i really liked it only thing stopping me was i have enough young mids

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 04, 2013, 12:14:13 AM
i really liked it only thing stopping me was i have enough young mids

Yep, fair enough

Ringo

Just a reminder to all that this trade period ends next Thursday 14th February at midnight.

If you have your settled team can you post your team in preferential order in this thread.  Do not forget to name your 4 rookie players.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,69887.30.html

kilbluff1985

Thanks to the handful of coaches who have not participated or not responded to PM's at all in the trade period :-[ ::)

kilbluff1985

Thanks to the handful of coaches who have not participated or not responded to PM's at all in the trade period :-[ ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 08, 2013, 04:04:15 PM
Yeah I think they should be addressed by an admin and told that they need to be more responsive and respect this competition or they will get replaced by more active forum members.