BXV - 2nd Trade Period Official Thread

Started by Ringo, January 10, 2013, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 21, 2013, 09:02:23 PM
Bombers give A.Swallow+T.Mzungu

Badgers give H.Hartlett+A.Mackie

Reason, i feel my mids are still very strong after this trade but so is my defense now and i feel i needed to do this trade to compete with pickers team plus no list movements used :D
CONFIRM
Lez and I feel that getting Swallow would make our mids the strongest in the comp with Cotchin, Griffen, Swallow, Barlow and that we can afford to spare a few backs due to our depth in that area.

Justin Bieber

8)

Our defence is superior 8)

Had the best defence, now the best mids :D

Ringo

Quote from: Jayman on January 21, 2013, 09:04:54 PM

Reason, i feel my mids are still very strong after this trade but so is my defense now and i feel i needed to do this trade to compete with pickers team plus no list movements used :D
CONFIRM
Lez and I feel that getting Swallow would make our mids the strongest in the comp with Cotchin, Griffen, Swallow, Barlow and that we can afford to spare a few backs due to our depth in that area.
Trade approved

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on January 21, 2013, 11:13:02 PM
Quote from: Jayman on January 21, 2013, 09:04:54 PM

CONFIRM
Trade approved
YEEEESSSSSSSS

Fletch74

Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2013, 09:06:04 PM
8)

What about GAJ, Pendles, Hodge, Sewell, Lower, MacKay? I think I'll give you a run for your money re the best mids, but you'll crap all over me everywhere else.

Anyone want to trade? I need some fwds, but not Sam Mitchell, KB for GAJ, it doesn't stack up :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 22, 2013, 11:24:13 AM
8)

What about GAJ, Pendles, Hodge, Sewell, Lower, MacKay? I think I'll give you a run for your money re the best mids, but you'll crap all over me everywhere else.

Anyone want to trade? I need some fwds, but not Sam Mitchell, KB for GAJ, it doesn't stack up :P
You may have 2 of the best. But after that you can't match my 4 prems plus players like Embley, Cassisi, Prestia and others :)

Fletch74

Quote from: whatlez on January 22, 2013, 02:24:10 PM
8)

You may have 2 of the best. But after that you can't match my 4 prems plus players like Embley, Cassisi, Prestia and others :)
We'll see about that ;)

Holz

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 22, 2013, 02:46:59 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 22, 2013, 02:24:10 PM
8)

We'll see about that ;)

nobody coudl have came close to my midfield when i was in the comp

Boyd, Murphy,Swallow, Mitchell, Wells, Kerr, Vince, Didak, Tyson

Ringo

The Administrators midfield is strong too

Swan, Sidebottom, Rich, DeBoer, Montagna. Lewis Jetta, Moloney, Picken and Claye Beams.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on January 22, 2013, 03:47:37 PM

Swan, Sidebottom, Rich, DeBoer, Montagna. Lewis Jetta, Moloney, Picken and Claye Beams.
There is some trash i got rid of in there though Ringo.

I have only got Jack, Tuck, O'Keefe, Judd, Crowley, Crisp, O'Brien, Cunningham, Couch, Anderson, Jack(Rookie), Magner(Rookie)

Ringo

kilbluff1985

mids meh i have the best all round team now with the best depth and good DPP's especially when i get this next trade done

Justin Bieber

De Boar and Jetta are forwards ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on January 22, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

not Lewis Jetta he is a mid/FWD according to fanplanner so is De Boar

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 22, 2013, 05:31:40 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 22, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

not Lewis Jetta he is a mid/FWD according to fanplanner so is De Boar

::) I was just saying that you would be silly to play them in the mids if they are forward eligible...